Only Friends!

We decided to watch a funny movie. Louis had to park far away because there were no parking spots. So, we had to walk a far distance. It was quite cold and windy but I wasn't prepared. The girls and Lou had jackets.....I didn't. Louis looked at me feeling sorry and put his jacket on me. I smiled and thanked him. The girls awed. "Really?!", I said. We all smiled and were half way there.

Louis decided to grab my hand. I jumped a little inside but I didn't pull away. We secretly did this so the girls wouldn't say anything. We just both smiled at each other. And from there on, we wouldn't let go.

We finally arrived to the theater and it was around 5 p.m. Louis was nice enough to buy all of our tickets. So, we walked right in and had the perfect seats. We laughed our bums off throughout the whole time. Eventually the movie ended and was time to go home. Louis then gave me his jacket again. We got to his car and he opened my door while the girls would not stop laughing about the movie.

On our way back home, he got a hold of my hand again and drove with the other. Still, the girls didn't notice it which I was very much surprised of. We didn't live that far so it was a short ride. Soon, we got home.

He got out of the car and opened my door . We all said bye and the girls walked into the house as I stayed behind.

"I'll be right there. Just give me a sec!" I said

"Haha! okaay.." They said laughing.

I decided to give Lou a really big hug. It took us about 15 seconds for us to let go. We said that we'd meet up tomorrow morning for breakfast.

"Yes!! I'll see you tomorrow morning!" I exclaimed

" Okay! See you tomorrow!" he replied.

We gave each other one last hug and we went home.

"How was the movie hun?" Mum asks me.

"It was REALLY funny! The girls and I wouldn't stop laughing!" I replied.

She smiled and chuckled at me. I walked upstairs to find the girls. They were in Jessa's room. I sat on her bed and they kept pushing me and teasing me.

" What did you guys do?! Huh? Huh? Huh?!" Angelica and Jessa said in unison

"Nothing! There is nothing between me and Louis!" I yelled. In my head, I knew I was lying. Although, I just really want a friendship, that's all! I hope he knows that. But............I really like him. Oh my goodness, I'm going crazy! OK! I JUST LIKE HIM AS A FRIEND.!

We got called down stairs for dinner. We all ate, watched tv, then off to bed. I couldn't eat because I was to excited for tomorrow.