WHY?!

I can't believe it's him.. Why is he HERE? I thought he was back in Sprotbrough! And who is the girl he's with? Anyways, if you couldn't tell who it was, it was my ex, Justin. That girl suddenly looked familiar!

"What's wrong love?!" Louis asked scarily.

"It's him. My ex!"

"Oh no.... Just ignore him. I promise everything will be fine."

"I'll try....."

That girl that was skating with him was the girl he cheated on me. Here's the story (I also told Lou).

A month before school ended, I decided to surprise Justin for lunch at his house. I drove over there and I saw another car. I thought it was just a relative. I walked right in and I............I saw him with another girl already eating. I threw the food on the floor and stormed out the door. I hopped in my car and drove straight home.

When I got home, I didn't cry at all. I didn't cry over something that didn't even care about me. I just told myself I had to move on. I went to our backyard and lied down on the grass to take in some fresh air. And, ever since, I never saw him until now. But why was he in Doncaster?

"Love, you know I'd NEVER do that to you." Louis said after I told him the story.

"Yeah. I know."

"Okay. Ready to go ice skating? and remember, don't look at him or anything."

" Okay. Let's go!"

We all hopped on the rink and raced each other. Then we all got tired really fast so we just slowly skated. Louis and I were holding hands and the six girl were all locking arms. I was having so much fun but I could tell Justin kept staring at me. As far as I could say, he was the last thing on my mind. ^.^

We were done after about 2 hours later. We went home and it was around 2 pm. We skipped lunch and knocked out. We were exhausted. So we fell asleep for days (not really)!

We woke up at 7. This isn't good! How are we supposed to go to sleep tonight? I was STARVING! I walked downstairs do get me some food and mum came up to me with great news! She got a job but, she'll be gone for most of the day. :(. Anyways, I looked in the fridge and ate everything I could. Jessa and Angelica joined me. We ate so much so fast. We plopped on the couch and ughed. Mum told us her first day was tomorrow. I was a bit sad and happy.

We watched tv for like an hour and throughout that whole time I was texting Lou.

M: Hey!

L: Hey Love! How are u?

M: Good. U

L: Bad

M: why!?

L: Because I'm not with you.

M: Oh Lou. Guess what?

L: What?

M: I have a birthday present you'll love!

L: What is it?!

M: It's a surprise!

L: Maan! okay. well you should get some sleep. goodnight love

M: goodnight :*

L: :*

I went to sleep as well as the other girls/mum did. Louis is going to love his present. He would never let it go or leave it alone or return it. I can't wait to show him!