Elounor Day

Louis's POV

Eleanor was honestly the best friend ever! She was beautiful, funny, everything! I couldn't ask for more. It's all thanks to Harry! Man is that boy amazing. On our breaks from X Factor we would always hang out with her. She has been super supportive and ugh...I just can't explain.

(texting L- Louis E-Eleanor)

L: Hey love

E:Hey Lou! How's it goin?

L:Great you?

E:Same.

L:Wanna hang out?

E: Why not?

L: Alright. Where though?

E: Hmmm. Grab some food? I'm quite hungry. Didn't eat breakfast yet.

L: Same here. McDonald's?

E: Sure.

L: K. Be there in 10. And let's just bring to food to the flat and watch movies.

E: K. Bye

L: Bye.

Alright. First time together with me and El alone, well not until we get to the flat but oh well. It'll be great! I'll just go in a sweater, sweats, and a beanie.....yeah, sounds about right. I drove to El's flat and went to MD's. We grabbed our food and when to my flat.

"Forest Gump, Grease?"

"Forest Gump, very inspirational."

"True"

I popped it in and we watched as we ate. At some points, I could see her cheeky smile. After eating, we went to the couch and snuggled close together.

"RUN FOREST RUN!!!!!!!"

"Lou, quiet down."

"Sorry love."

I had to take the movie more seiously because El. But anything for her. :) After the movie, she had to go home so I dropped her off and gave her a little peck on the cheek and we both smiled. Today was great. Coming up is the judging to go to The X Factor House. I hope I get in.!

----------------------------------------------

(A/N) Guyss!!! I have a writer's block! Idk what to write about.!! Suggestions.?