What Happened (Louis Tomlinson Fan Fiction)

*4 Years Ago*

Angel's POV (me)

My name's Angel, I'm 18, and I live in Sprotbrough, England. I'm having some family issues. My mum found my dad cheating. They've been fighting for the past 3 weeks. They haven't even been sleeping in the same room.

I couldn't stop myself to overhear my mum say that she's taking me to move to Doncaster with her. Sprotbrough has been my hometown and it just won't be the same.

The worst part is that I'll loose my best friends Angelica and Jessa. I couldn't imagine what it'd be like without them.

I don't really care about my dad because....well...duh, he cheated.

I decided to give Angelica and Jessa a ring to tell them the news.

(M=me J=Jessa A=Angelica)

M: Hey Gals!

J: Hey!

A: Hi! What's up?

M: I have some bad news...

J: Tell us! Tell us now!

M: Okay...You know about my mum and dad right?

J & A: Yea!

M: Well, my mum said that I'm moving to Doncaster with her.

J: No!!!! You can't leave us!!

A: Do you have to!?

M: Yes. You know my mum. She makes me do everything. I really don't want to.

J: Please don't leave us!

M: Wait, maybe I don't have to. You guys could come with me if your parents let you!

J & A: I'll ask!!....................They said yes as long as its okay with your mum!

M: Let me go check.........SHE SAID YES!!!! Pack your bags girls, were leaving next week!

*End of call*

I can't believe my two best friends are going to come live with me. Or maybe even better, we can have our own house and share the rent! Well, once we find a job. Honestly, I can't wait to move!

*Next Week*

"Angel! Are your bags ready?! Were just about to pick up Jessa and Angelica!", my mum yells from downstairs.

I walk downstairs to see my mum waiting at the door. I hug my dad goodbye and we left to pick the girls up.

We left around 6 a.m. so I fell asleep on the way there. As we arrived, I received a slap to the face by Jessa. She was trying to wake me up. We all laughed and on our way to the airport.

We got to the airport and it was around 7 ish. We got our tickets, got on the plane and were on our way to our new house. I couldn't wait!

*Skip Plane Ride*

We finally arrived to Doncaster! Our house wasn't too far from the airport. Our house was humongous! The girls and I could see the house from a block away! We were so close but there was a boy who was skateboarding that look around my age. He made eye contact the whole time we passed by him. He had beautiful blue/green eyes, light brown hair as a Bieber cut.

We got to the house and the girls and I ran in ,sprinted upstairs, and picked our rooms. Mum had the master bedroom, I had the 2nd biggest room which had a walk-in-closet that I shared with the girls, and they had room that were the same size as mine but they were connected. We all already had beds and dressers there; it was amazing! My room had a big window where I could see the house on the right.

The living room had a huge T.V. and brown leather couch. Our kitchen had a granite counter. It was like a dream come true! Me and the girls decided to go shopping. Before we went, we unpacked our clothes. As I turned around, I saw skaterboy I front of the neighbors house. As we finished unpacking, we walked out to the car. On our way out, we saw him. He said hi and walk into his house. He was our neighbor?!

We proceeded to our plan and went shopping. For some reason, I couldn't get him out of my mind.