Chapter 5

After that incident with Justin I gave Nancy an instruction to never let Justin see my kids ever again. Oh my God, that was so close. I was so nervous. I know Chaz told him my address. Fuck! Now he can always come back here.

Shit shit shit.

"Mommy, are you dating Justin Bieber?" Dusty said out of nowhere. "No baby" I said picking her up. "I like him mommy" She replied hugging me. "Don't. He's no good" I replied hugging her tightly.

I know that was wrong but I just don't want Drew and Dusty getting close with him. I don't need him. We don't need him. He's never going to be part of my life, nor drew's, nor dusty's.

------

JUSTIN

I opened the front door and saw my mom reading a book to pass time. "Hi Son!" She greeted putting her book down and walked over to me. "Hi mom" I replied kissing her. I sigh. I can't stop thinking about the kids and how they actually look like me. It's bothering me.

Bru has no husband or anything, is there a chance they could be mine?

"What are you thinking about Justin?" Mom asked sitting beside me. "I saw Bru" I replied my voice breaking. "Really?! How is she?" Mom asked excitement in her eyes as she smiled widely.

My mom loves Bru so much. She treated her like her own. When I left Bru my mom didn't talk to me for one year. "She's fine Mom." I replied smiling a little thinking about how beautiful she was. "I want to see her" She replied hoping. "I don't know mom. She was kinda mad at me" I replied running a hand to my hair. "Who wouldn't hate you Justin? After what happened? After what you did?" She replied rolling her eyes on me. "I know mom. The thing is, s-she has children." I replied looking at her. She was speechless for a while like she didn't know what to say.

"So she's married now?" Mom replied with a sad expression. I could see sadness in her eyes. She really liked Bru for me and I think she still does. "No mom. That's why I was wondering. How she had a two four years old twins." I replied. I saw mom's face turn happy at my statement. "Four years old? oh my God justin! They could be yours! Remember you broke up with her 4 years ago, remember?!" She replied excited "Oh my god Justin! I'm going to be a grand-" "Mom don't keep your hopes up. We still don't know" I cut her off then her face turned sad again but she have a point about what She said and I'm going to find out soon.

If they're mine she can't keep them from me.

A/N; another short chapter. FORGIVE ME!