Chapter 28

Still Bru's P.O.V

"Anyway, lunch is ready, let's go?" I asked them trying to change the topic. It's geeting really awkward.

"Yeah, let's go" Justin replied smiling. "I'm hungry" He added.

"Okay c'mon guys, don't be shy" I said to them laughing. "Bru, us? shy? No never." Gian said smirking.

"Never changed, still the same." I replied laughing. Everyone made their way to the Garden where the lunch is and I picked up the kids.

"Bru, let me help you." Justin said getting dusty from me. "Thanks Justin" I replied. We made our way to the garden and saw everyone ready to eat already. The only seats that were not taken is beside each other, so it means I have to sitbeside a Justin. Great there's going to be a lot of teasing.

"Bru, come on. sit and let's eat now. Please." Zach Begged. If only not for my starving friends I' m not going to sit beside him. So drew is in justin's lap, while dusty is with me.

"In the name of the father..." Zach said starting the prayer we all bowed our heads down then prayed. After praying we all started eating.

After eating justin and the kids together with ryan and chaz went to the play room so that the kids could play and i could have time with my friends. We sat near the pool Just catching up, it actually feels great.

"I seriously want to know how you and Justin met and all" Dan said. "Well, it all started at this coffee shop..."

FLASHBACK..

I looked at my phone 4:30. ugh, stupid detention. I'm going to be late for work. Oh shit. Anyway, i work at a little coffee shop here at ontario because i don't want to depend on my parents besides they are not here baecause they are too busy with bussiness. Yes, we are rich but I want to work on my own, i'm just living with my aunt here.

"Okay, you may go now" Our teacher said nodding her head. I quickly Kept my things and left for the coffee shop. It's just two blocks awqy from school not far. I quickly walked to the coffee shop.

I opened the front door and to my surprise there were only a few people. "Hi dear" Annie the owner greated. I really love annie she's really cool. "I'm sorry for being late. I got detention" I said walking to the back of the kitchen and changing into my uniform. "It's okay bru, there are only a few people anyway" She replied smiling. I nodded then smiled then stared doing my job.

"Bru honey, can you go to table 7 and take their order? there's a lot of them" Annie asked washing the dishes. "Of course aniie" I replied smiling then grabbed my notebook and pen for their order then walked to table 7.

"Good afternoon sir, may i take your orders?" I say not looking at them just looking through my notebook. "Give us 9 muffin and 9 ice coffee" One of them said. I wrote it down still not looking. "Is that all?" I say looking at my notebook.

"And YOU, for take out" Another guy said. I put down my notebook to answer the guy that i am not for sale. "Well sir, I- WOAH! Justin bieber!" I said amazed, im not a fan but it's unbelievable to have a celebrity here and to think it is JUSTIN BIEBER. "Hey" He greeted giving me that smile of his while his crew laughed.

"Well sir, I am Not for sale." I replied then walked away.

I dont care if his justin bieber. I gave annie thier order then went to the restroom. I locked the door and did my thing. After I washed my hands then unlovked the door when i git out, I saw Justin Bieber leaning on the wall facing me. ummm, did he follow me? or he's gonna use the restroom?