Chapter 20

"Hi Justin! How are you?" Ellen asked smiling as fans screamed.

I Smiled to everyone and waited for them to stop screaming. Once they did I answered.

"I'm good. Thank you. how about you?" I replied smiling at her.

"Well, I'm great. So, Justin I have few things to ask you" She replied and everyone started shouting again.

I Nodded and smiled.

"There has been rumours about you and your ex gilrfriend. Bru. Right?" She asked. I nodded and then a picture of me bru and the kids was shown when we had breakfast at mcdonald's

"So, who are these kids with you?" She asked serious. I Prepared myself. This is it. Whatever happens I'm not going to regret anything.

"I've been waiting for this day to come to tell the world about the truth but before I say anything. I want my beliebers to know that whatever happens nothing will change about the fact that I love them, nothing will change, and if they are true to me, if they are my true beliebers, they will accept everything I say and support me with everything." I Say looking to everyone.

"What do you mean?!" Someone shouted from the crowd. I looked at Ellen and she gave me a "You can do it look" Yes Ellen knows about the kids and bru. I told her earlier.

"I Want you all to know that these kids are drew and dusty. They're four years old and they are twins...

and, ... and

they are my kids" I Say to them and they all shouted many things. Some bad but mostly good.

"WHAT?"

"NO WAY!"

"I STILL LOVE YOU JUSTIN!"

"I AM A TRUE BELIEBER AND I STILL LOVE YOU"

"I AM NO LONGER A BELIEBER"

"Okay, thank you guys. But I think you should calm down. I am not asking you to stay as my beliebers because my true belieber will never leave even if I get married or whatever, and to my true beliebers out there I love you so much." I Say to them and smiled.

"I am so proud of you Justin" Ellen said standing up and hugged me.

"Thank you" I replied hugging her back.

--------

BRU

I Saw the whole interview of Justin and I am so happy and proud about what he said..

I Can't even explain how happy I am.
Suddenly my phone rang. I looked at the caller I.D and saw that it's my mom.

"Hello ma?" I answered happily.

"I saw Justin's interview and gusto ko lang malaman mo masaya ako para sa inyo" She replied I could feel her smiling.

"Thank you ma" I replied not knowing what to say.

"Anak, pwede ka ba umuwi dito? para sa birthday ko? Nakalimotan mo na ata eh" She replied.

Shet, It's almost my mom's birthday, how could I forget.

"Mom, hindi ko nakalimotan noh, busy lang talaga ako. I'll try ma. No promises kasi baka hindi ako mala leave sa work pero I'll try talaga ma, para na rin makita mo na ulit ang mga bata" I replied. "Ma, I have to go na" I added before hanging up.

My mom's birthday is next next week. I'll try to check my schedule and have a two weeks leave. I walked to my secretary.

"What's my scesdule for the next 2 weeks?" I asked.

"It's actually not that busy mdm.-" "Okay good. I'll be having two weeks leave and I need you to book me a flight bound for philippines. Alright? me, drew, and dusty" I say cutting her off.

"Okay Mdm." She replied smiling. "It'll be ready by tomorrow" She added. I Just nodded and smiled.

I Can't wait to go home...

Skip 2 days.

So, today is saturday and Me and the kids will be leaving by tuesday. I am busy packing our thing every now and then. Justin haven't visited since the interview but his been calling to check on the kids. I haven't really told him about our trip. But nothing will stop us.

"Mommy? is daddy coming with us?" Dusty asked.

"No baby" I replied putting some of their clothes in my luggage. "You have to understand that daddy is very busy" I added walking to them and they just nodded.

"Go to the kitchen now and I'll follow. We're having pizza for dinner." I Say smiling to them they smiled big when they heard the word pizza. They went to the kitchen as I continued packing.

Just as I was about to finish the doorbell rang.

--------

JUSTIN

I Arrived at Bru's house to see the kids. I bought them toys. I Rang the door bell and drew and dusty answered.

"Hi kids!" I say to them. When they saw me they came running into my arms.

"Hi daddy" They replied hugging me.

"Are that toys for us?" Dusty asked happiness all over her face as well as drew.

"Of course baby, who else would it be for?" I replied and gave it to them.

"THANK YOU DADDY!" They say together going to the living room to play.

"Okay. Just be careful alright?" I replied they just nodded. Where's bru?

"Kids, Where's mommy?" I asked looking around.

"She's upstairs daddy. Pscking our things." They replied not looking at me just playing.

"Packing?!" I asked going up. I went to bru's room and saw her closing her luggages.

"Justin? Hi" She greeted when she saw me. "What are you doing here?"

"Why are you packing?" I asked nervous.

"We're going to philippines" She replied calmly.

"WHAT?! ARE YOU TAKI-" "Jeeeez, Justin. Relax! We're only going there for tqo weeks okay? For my mom's birthday" She replied cutting me off.

"When are you leaving?" I asked calming myself down.

"Tuesday" She replied.

"Okay, I have to go now. I'll clear my schedule so that I Can go with you. And there's nothing you can do about it. I am coming. Now bye" I replied before running out of the house so that she can't stop me.

I Don't trust bru with my kids when she goes home what if she never comes back? I can't risk that....

AN: Hello you beliebers out there!