Chapter 15

Why does she have to be here? Gosh.

Right now, we're all in Justin's living room. The kids are playing with Justin.

"Excuse me," I say standing up walking to the kitchen. "Where you going?" Justin asked looking at me.

"Kitchen. Gonna get water for the kids." I say walking away.

I grabbed a bottle of water for the kids. I was about to walk out when Selena came in and smiled at me. What is she up to?

"Hi bru" She greeted. I smiled at her .

"Do you need help?" She asked smiling.

"Does it look like I need help?" I answered her. She bowed her head as I walked pass her.
What? you can't blame me for being mean to her, she took my man. She's a whore.

"Bru," She said before I opened the door.

"I wish we could be friends." She replied.

"Whatever you say Selena" I say walking out.

------
SELENA

She hates me. I knew it! Why does she hate me? I'm trying to be nice to her.

I walked to Justin and the kids.

"Hi kids" I greeted hugging them.

"Can you please stop hugging me?" dusty said.

"y-yeah I'm sorry" I replied trying not to sound sad.

"Thanks" She replied walking away with drew.

"Baby, please understand them. They're just kids" Justin said hugging me.

"Yeah, of course" I replied hugging back.

This is going to be hard...

-----

After dinner me and the kids went home already.

I changed dusty and Drew's clothes and put them to bed.

"Mommy?" Dusty asked looking at me with her cute little eyes.

I looked at her and smiled.

"Yes baby?" I replied as I saw drew already asleep.

"Who is that Selena?" she asked pouting. Memories came flashing back. We me and Justin started and how things ended because of her. Justin chose her over us.

"S-she's your Justin's girlfriend baby" I replied trying to smile through the tears that's forming in my eyes.

"But I thought your his girlfriend?" ...

I used to be... I say to myself.

"You'll understand soon baby... Now go to sleep" I say to her kissing her forehead.

-----

I grabbed my phone at the night stand and looked at the time, 3 am. Wtf? Justin have been calling me.

"What do you want?" I asked answering the phone still half asleep.

"I'm outside your house. Come out, please?" He asked.

"What? Buang ka? Ka Yati nimo Justin! Duka pa kaayo ko!" I replied groaning.

"Ugh, I don't understand whatever you're saying Just come out, please" He begged.

"Why should I?" I replied rolling my eyes even if he couldn't see me.

"I can't sleep, that's why I came here" He replied.

"So am I your babysitter that should make you go to sleep? Why don't you go to Selena, bye and good night" I say then hung up and went to back to sleep.

-----

Ugh! she hung up on me... I just wanted to talk to her...

******

AN: I'm sorry it's short -.- For now, i can't update that much, because my mom needs me to help her with my siblings, and we have to fix some things here because of the earthquake that hit my hometown -.- Please help us pray for bohol and cebu.