Her majesty,the princess in yellow

Hello everyone! I just want to take a moment to thank you for reading this and please leave constructive feedback as this is my first time using this app, I appreciate your help.
-ding dong- The church bells blessed our arrival to this world. I was born with a sister or brother. I was Rin, and I had a younger sibling. We were happy together. "Onee-chan!You wanna play? Please come on!" But I don't remember his face is anymore. I started crying, 'crying a lake for critters to bath in', I thought to myself as liquid flowed out of my eyes.
"Are you alright, m'lady?
" I slowly opened my eyes. "Oh, it's you Len....I had...a bad dream..." I smiled as I gazed up at the warm and gentle face of my personal butler and best friend. Len came to work at the palace since young as my playmate, he needed the job as his parents abandoned him, although the strangest thing was, his resemblance to me was utterly opaque. "What was it, my lady?" He crouched beside me, the moonlight spilling over him. "Oh....n-nothing much, just..a monster maybe, I can't remember clearly." I didn't like lying to Len. "There, there, everything is fine, I promise, even if the entire world is against you, I'll always be here to protect you." He softly whispered and ticked me into the covers."A lady needs her beauty sleep, you know, although it wouldn't matter if you missed a little.*"
(Authors note: if you don't understand this part, comment!)
I softly giggled, always the teaser, he was, so brave to act so close to the princess. Although I didn't want to, I didn't want to have him worry, so I closed my eyes and drowned myself in his calming scent.
We were born in expectation, the church bells blessed our arrival, but due to selfish adult reasons, our future got ripped in two.
••••••END OF CHAPTER••••