The boy in blue (part 3)

Slowly we made our way to the dance floor and danced round and round. "So, Miss Rin, may I ask of you to tell me more about yourself? And of Mr Len of course, I haven't seen him in more official meetings before." I suppressed a giggle and replied," well, Len had always been...a weak child, I might say. And mostly would show up in meetings held in spring, instead of the usual autumn and winter gatherings. You might not have seen him quite so often as you're mostly in the green kingdom in that time, am I right?" "Ah, yes, I suppose so." So at this we left it, and only continued to joke around for the rest of the dance.

It was almost an hour to midnight, so Len and I were making our rounds of goodbyes, preparing to leave. As we approached Kaito's table, I heard a tiny squeak. Looking up, the chandelier was wobbling ever so threateningly over my head, ready to fall. "It was a pleasure having you—RIN!" Honestly, death is such a split second thing, I as a human was entranced by it, you must be an angel to defy that. As I was staring at the chandelier, mesmerized, Kaito lunged for my arm, pulled me away from death and into his arms. My heart started sprinting, but not from fear...
"Huh?" There was a strange red liquid on my hands. W-what is this....
If I'm falling, you'll surely catch me, right?
••••••••••END OF CHAPTER•••••••

Another update after a couple of months, I'm terrible....I'm going to stop this fanfic very soon and move to another one that I think is better.
~me (whoevers writing this s**t anyway)