Day

Hey guys, I'm back with the update but this ones kind of relaxed so I still hope you enjoy!
  "Good morning, M'lady."came a gentle voice from beside my bedpost. "Huh?oh...good morning too, Len."I smiled. "How do you want your bath Rin? Grape tropic and strawberry and cream is available today." I paused for a while, thinking. "Choose wisely!" Len teased. I glared at him playfully, and said:" Your princess prefers Strawberry and cream." "Of course, I'll prepare it right away." The bath smelled weird though, on my skin, amazing. My closet was stuffed full of dresses in various colors, though I always wore my favourite yellow gown. At breakfast, Len bought the news,"I hate to break it to you, M'lady but we are running low on cash......what..do we do?" I continued surveying today's newspapers."Just get the money from the villagers." I giggled at the thought of smart Len forgetting the easiest way to do things, and I thought he was so smart. "B-but, what if they don't want to give us the money? They do work hard to earn that." I narrowed my eyes at him, " How absurd, why shouldn't they help their princess? Ah, anyone who disobeys me......", I smiled gently ," make sure those naughty children get a spanking from it!" Len widened his eyes a little, then squeezed out a smile," anything for you, m'lady."
The cries of the people, don't get heard by the princess. "My, it's snack time."
            •••••END OF CHAPTER•••••