Coronation? To the evil princess!

Today is coronation day. I took a breath and looked into the mirror. I look......."Awful!!" Tearing the braid off my hair, I continued to reject whatever clothes the tailor bought for me."Don't you understand?! I want to look perfect for my coronation! Ughh..."The tailor cowered in a corner."S-sorry, your highness I just..." He was cut off by Len walking in suddenly,"What is this commotion up here?"He glared at the tailor angrily." I thought you said you would have the best of your dresses ready to be fit on the Queen?" Len immediately apologized and kicked the tailor out, "If you don't mind Rin, can I make an outfit for you? I would need a few of your dresses though." I nodded and went off to take a nap.  
When I came to, Len was standing sheepishly beside me. I've seen that look before. "What is it this time?" I sighed. "W-well...I....uhm...." He but his lip and stuttered,"I-it's...the dress..." I demanded to see it and he showed me. It was....."G-gr-great....?" Len stared at me pitifully,"you don't have to try to comfort me you know....." He looked so sad, like he just let everybody down. I grabbed his hand and squeezed it,"No, it's crap. B-but you worked hard to make this! So I'm wearing it! No questions!" I blushed and flashed him a smile." It's my favourite dress out of all I have."
Don't worry, you can be you around me. I'll love you no matter what.
       •••••END OF CHAPTER••••
Hey guys, hope you enjoyed this! Have a better than good day!