chapter 3

Her navy coat seemed like a dark mist surrounding her as she flew through the forest of Gargalon. It wasnt long before she found herself standing on the door step of a small toadstall house.

It looked like the toadstall was glowing because of the light from within. She hadn't noticed by her hand had automatically gone to the door handle and she could already feel herself putting preasure on it. She thought better and her hand moved over to the centre of the door where it hovered above it in a fist.

She took a couple of deep breathes and was about to knock when she heard laughing. She froze and the laughter came again. Normally she would have just knocked but this was her friends laughter; Roxy's laughter.

She glided up to one of the windows to find herself staring at Roxy curled up with the he-devil called Sam. Anger clouded her vision and took over her. It was almost as though she had been possed and she no longer felt in control of what she was doing. She

dropped to the ground and knocked hard.

Sam opened the door laughing so that he had dimples. She remembered why she had fallen in love with him.

Note: Honey and Sams history:

They had once been boyfriend and girlfriend and he was the manager of the factory that makes the Humna drug. He had cheated on her a week before the current stage of the story. Honey was so angry because he was cheating with Lavender who was her bestfriend but had now changed to Roxy.

The smile was wiped from his face and a look of shock replaced it but it then turned to pleasure. He threw his arms around her but she stood still and didnt move. He slowly pulled back and looked at her now worried. 

"Honey?" he askedworry spreading like fire across his face. Roxy came up to the door still gigglingbut her giggling quickly stopped as sooon as she saw honey. Honey's face was completely blankk as she still couldn't find an emotion inside her as she stared at them both. 

Then before either of them could make amove or say a word honey marched up to Roxy and tore the necklace from around her neck before doing the same  to her. Holding the two pearl necklaces in her left hand she threw them into the mud before spinning on her heel and sprinting out of the door. It had started to rain and so she sped up before finally taking off into flight and heading home. 

anger still bubbled up inside of her as she shot into her house and slammed the door behind her. Anger still clouded her visionand she needed to take it out on something before she did something she would regret. She spun around andaimed a curse at a near-by vase that shattered at her feet before disintergrating. but that wasn't enough. Flipping open the window she flew out of it and headed yet again for the forest of Gargalon. When she arrived at a circle of trees she aimed curses at each  one in turn and muttered numerous words under her breath.

the first couple of trees exploded from theinsideout. the next few disintergrated and were left as simple piles of dust. The next burst into flames, anotherfroze before being shattered like galss into a million pieces. Another melted like plastic on a flame.And so on until the anger that possed her had completely melted away.

she flew away from ther circle of destroyed trees until she was hovering above them. Waving her wand around in a number of complicated spells each tree started to form shapes again from whatever was left of them be it ashes, ice shards, a puddle of murky brown sludge or anything else. Once she had regrown the trees she had destroyed not long before she flew back to her house with the anger she had felt before completely gone.