Chapter 8

Roxy's P.O.V

"Y-your back." I stutter staring into honeys eyes that soon scrunch up with pain. She nods slowly and gasps her small weak hands flying to her ribcage over her lungs and heart her breathing comes out sharp and quick. She pants hard, her eyes squeezed up tightly, her little tiny hands balling up in to fists and grabbing her clothes. Her legs start shaking and I put my hands on top of them trying to force them to the ground to stop the shaking. But then suddenly it all stops. And her eyes shut, and her chest stops heaving and her frail hand falls off of her body. I can feel the hot thick tears rolling down my cheeks as I grab her luke-warm hand in my own.

It's so small and I can see her bones in her face and everywhere else that she is exposed to the wind.

"Come back. Honey come back. You can't leave me. YOU CANT LEAVE ME!" I scream into the sky rocking backwards and forwards clasping her hand, like its my life line and if I let go she will be gone for sure. "You can't leave me." I whisper to her in ase she can still hear me.

But she lies completely still and I've never felt so alone. So scared. So deeply and agonisingly hurt in my life.

Suddenly the tree next to me is engulfed with flames and fire spits everywhere around me.

I stare up into the sky trying to make out the image of flying fairies through my blurring tears.

"STOP!" I cry grabbing onto honey's body and shielding it with my own. "GET AWAY FROM HER! GET AWAY!" I scream as fairies i merge from the forest around me. I pull honey's body closer to my own rocking her back and forwards shaking with the pain.

Someone reaches forward and I lash out with my arm and it goes away.

They can't take her from me. They won't take her from me.

"NO!" I scream as they forcefully pull her away from me, and block me from the sight of her frail limp, lifeless body being carried away.

"YOU CANT DO THAT! DONT DO IT. PlEASE. Please. please." I scream, my voice breaking. I pour the agony into my words. Feeling my heart break open, creating havoc inside my body. My brain is panicking trying to restore order to my chaotic heart.

As they began to back away from me; the awkward sobbing fairy, I flutter my wings open as fast as I can and zoom straight up into the air. I see the swarms of fairies surrounding me as I blink away my tears, begging my brain to start working and find a solution.

Down.

I flattened my wings to my body and tried to make my self as streamlined as possible, diving straight for the forest floor. Just as I was about to make contact with the ground and probably kill myself I pulled my wings out, turning horizontally to the ground and heading deeper into the forest. Dodging the trees and going as fast as I could to get away from the swarm of fairies following me.

As I raced through the maze of trees the only thing running through my head, apart from the orders my logical self was shouting at me to do, was honey.

Long time no see! I'm sorry I've been busy with school and other work!

Hope you likey! Remember to vote and comment!! It makes me happy x