chapter 2

《~• For one can not run away from destiny, only face and rule it•~》

Walking towards gundenfür-the nearest town- my dad went on again in his own world about my mother's death. Saying harsh words and swearing at the people that made his life so hard. Still afraid of asking what the whole story was and trying to work out what it was with that I already know, I walked next to him in silence. The walk was quite far, probably 8 mijl, which made it quite lonely walking next to father that almost never had anything to talk about. He never wants to talk about life and the world, his only answer when I  want to talk about it is that: "The world is cruel and there is nothing to talk about in it." How is it that he never wants to talk about it? Probably because of mothers death.

"Get out of your thoughts my child and look at that city"

"Isn't it just majestic father?"

"Yes...yes it is. Even after all the evil that is going on in this city, it still is." Well that is once again probably about mothers death he is talking about

"What kind of evil would that be father?"

"All kinds you can think of, destroying peoples lifes is surely the one toping the list" he looked at me angered and I knew to stop talking emidiatly.

Walking through the gates going through the usual procedures to see if we were there to do any bad, as if most people in there didn't anyways for survival.

I have heard that in gundenfür the people are divided quite on a big scale by the amount of gold you own and in some places the guards will take you gold for "tax" they say.

Father never intended to stay very long once he entered the city. Usually we just go and sell what we have and buy what we need. He says that,"The longer you stay here, the more it corrupts your soul" watever that should mean