6

I blushed madly. He didn't just say that, right? I'm just hearing what I want to hear. He doesn't love me, he can't. He's gay.

"R-R-Repeat that for me.." I stuttered.

"I love you. I really really do, Jeremy." Mike smiled this time, his face red as well.

It wasn't just me. He actually loved me. My heart was beating out of my chest, my hands sweating and my throat getting dry. This was probably all just a sick joke.

"How?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He responded.

"I mean.. You're gay. And I'm not even male." I bit my lip.

"You're not male, you're Jeremy."

I smiled up at him before giggling. "I'm serious."

"So am I!" Mike chuckled. "I know, I'm gay and all. But you know what? I don't care. You're a man to me, Jere. And, I love you. Your personality, your ability to stay strong.. I love it all."

I couldn't stop smiling. He meant it. Michael Schmidt actually liked me. He didn't care about my body, and that concept alone made me smile.

"I.. I just don't know what to say." I covered my smile.

"Maybe that you love me too, like they do in the movies.." Mike smirked. I laughed.

"I love you, too." I smiled.

"So how about being my boyfriend?" Mike flustered.

"I'd love to." I replied.

After a while of just smiling at eachother awkwardly, our food finally arrived. We ate and talked about nothing, but it seemed like everything. Neither of us could get over the fact that we were actually dating. I knew he wasn't in it for the sex, since he's gay and all.. He loved me. That's something I've never found in a guy. They all wanted me for my body.

After finishing our food and paying, Mike drove me home. One of his hands rested on the steering wheel, the other intertwined with mine. His hands were so soft, and they seemed to fit perfectly in mine. I've know Mike since middle school, and I never knew he felt this way.

Mike walked me up to my doorstep, holding my hands.

"Did you have fun?" Mike smiled.

"Yeah.. A lot, actually." I snickered.

"I'm glad." Mike was blushing a light pink. I saw his eyes dart from my own eyes to my lips, and I blushed madly. I pulled him down to my level and kissed him, knowing exactly what he wanted. His hands rested on my waist, and I could feel sparks fly. I'd never felt that much passion in my life. His lips felt warm against my own, and being so close to him made my blush grow. I never wanted to let go.

"Ahem."

We broke away quickly, my mother smirked in the doorway.

"H-Hey, Mrs. Fitzgerald.." Mike blushed.

"This is a cute sight, isn't it?" My mom giggled.

"M-Mom!" I covered my face.

"Whaaat?" She laughed.

"I'll see you later, Mike." I sighed.

"Bye, Jeremy." Mike chuckled.

"So what was that about~?" My mom pestered as I walked into the house.

"I would've told you if you hadn't ruined it!" I shoved my face into a pillow to hide my blush.

"Aw, I'm sorry. So tell me everything." She shook my shoulder.

"No."

"Tori!" She whined.

"Goodnight, mom!" I walked to my room.

"It's only 4 o'clock!"

I ignored her and shut my bedroom door, sliding down it and smiling into the pillow.

Mike was all mine.