7

Sunday morning. I was awakened by a couple of things. One, being my father poking my sides and making me giggle, the other being the vibrating of my phone.

"Get up, Tori." He smiled. "Mike is here. Your mom told me about last night.."

"D-Don't talk about it.." I blushed. Stupid fucking mom..

"Wasn't planning to." He laughed as I sat up slowly, walking out of my room.

"What? You're not gonna get dressed?" My dad asked.

"No." I yawned. I didn't have the motivation to get dressed. Hopefully, Mike just wanted to hang out here.

"Good morning, sleeping beauty." Mike smiled as I waddled down the stairs.

"It's like, noon." I chuckled tiredly.

"Morning for you." He shrugged.
He sat on the couch with his hands in his pockets. He was wearing a Pokemon shirt today; cute.

"Am I gonna have to get dressed?" I groaned.

"No, we're just going to my house." Mike confirmed.

"Thank fucking god." I smiled a bit. I slipped into my black converse as Mike brushed my hair back with his fingers.

When I got my shoes on, Mike held onto my waist as he walked me out.

"Oh, and Mike?" My dad called.

"Yes, sir?" Mike replied.

"Get too handy and I will shoot you." My father smiled. I shot my father a glare before dragging Mike away.

"Sorry about him.." I sighed.

"Don't worry, it's a natural thing for fathers to be so protective." Mike giggled this time, making me blush.

"G-Guess so.." I chuckled a bit.

"Besides, I know you're uncomfortable with your body, so I'd never do anything you weren't okay with." Mike shrugged.

When really I'd be 100% okay with what he's suggesting.

"Thanks, Mike." I responded, shaking my thoughts aside.

The drive to Mike's house was long and boring, and half of it was me being glad I didn't have a penis. If I did, it would've been standing straight up back there. Just imagining Mike acting that way makes me shudder.

Finally arriving, I noticed Doll on the porch.

"Michael! Jeremy! Come in, come in." Doll smirked a bit.

"I thought you were at your girlfriends house." Mike raised an eyebrow.

"She's actually here with me." Doll smiled a bit. "Come on, you're slower than a grandma in the sheets!"

Mike sighed and walked me up to the house. Doll led us the her room, where another girl sat there.

"Anyways, this is Lindsey. Say hi." Doll slightly nudged what I assumed was her girlfriend.

"Bonjour." Lindsey giggled.

"Okay, what do you want?" Mike rolled his eyes.

"Well since you and Jeremy are dating, you, Michael, must learn more about the female body. You're gonna fuck eventually so-"

"Doll." Mike interrupted, his face a bright red. The color of his features matched mine as I bit my lip and looked off to the side.

"Yes, Mr. Schmidt?" Doll said in a teacher-like voice.

"I don't think I'm gonna need this." Mike grabbed my had and began to walk away.

"Miiiiike!" Doll whined, stomping her foot. "I prepared a whole PowerPoint for this!"

"Show it to your girlfriend." Mike suggested, leading me to his room. We were both a flustered mess, awkwardly looking at eachother as we sat on the bed. It was going to be a long day.

So I want to make more books but idk what ships to do help