Chapter 1

Hannah's POV

As we walked out of the old building we saw Mamrie sitting on the sidewalk crying. I handed Alex to Grace and ran over to her.

"Mamrie!" She looked over and stood up. She pulled me into a hug and we stood there for a second until Mamrie stopped crying.

"I thought you were gone!" She pulled away and wiped a tear.

"Nope I'm still here and alive as ever." She pulled me into another hug. Then in a whisper I said. "Grace had a gun and was told to shoot me, but instead shot Chester and my parents."

"Really?" She replied. She looked up to Grave holding the kids and walked over to her. She smiled and pulled Grace into a hug.

She pulled away and Grace looked around. "So does anyone have a car?" I looked around and saw the coffee shop.

"Hey my car is over there!" I pulled the keys out of my pocket and smiled. We started walking to the shop and I took Alex back from Grace. He moved in my arms and went back to sleep. I looked over at Sophie and smiled at her drooling on Graces shirt. I kissed Grace's cheek and she smiled at me.

Mamrie looked over and laughed a little. "That's crazy."

"What is?" Grace said grabbing my hand and intertwining them.

"About six years ago neither one of you knew about your feelings for each other. Now here you are, married with two kids, still very happy."

"Yea it's pretty crazy." Grace smiled.

We got to the car and I handed Grace the keys. She put Sophie in her chair and I put Alex in on the other side. I put on his buckle and moved into the middle. Mamrie got in the passenger and Grace got into the driver and started the car.

Later

We made small talk until we got to Mamrie's house. Once we did Flula came out and opened the door for Mamrie.

"Hey there you are I was starting to get worried!" He said. Mamrie shushed him and pointed to the sleeping kids in the back. "Ok." He whispered. "Thanks for bringing her home." He smiled at us and kissed Mamrie. I hopped to the passenger side and put on my buckle.

"We need to hang out soon. Not in this kind of setting though." I smiled. They nodded and we left driving home.

While Grace was driving I looked over and smiled at her. She looked over to me then back to the road. "Hi?" She laughed.

"Hi there." I answered.

"What?" She laughed.

"Do you want to know something?"

"Uh sure?" She smiled.

"Your really pretty." I said.

She took one hand off the wheel and put it on my face pushing me back. We both laughed and Grace pulled into the driveway. She opened the garage and parked the car then got out opening Alex's door. I opened Sophie's and she opened her eyes.

"Where are we mommy?" I took off her buckle.

"We are at home baby." She stuck out her arms for me to pick her up. I did and brought her inside.

With Alex following behind, he walked into his room and went to sleep. Grace hadn't come in yet so I left Sophie for a minute and went out to see Grace crying in the car.

I rushed over to her and opened the door. I crouched down and she looked at me. "What if they die there Han?"

"They won't."

"I could have lost you today."

"How?"

"If I didn't get out then someone else would have had the gun." She cried.

"But you had the gun not them."

"What if they made me shoot you?"

"Then you would have." I say sadly.

"No I couldn't loose you. Especially if I was the one who did it." More tears fell down her face.

I wiped them away and cupped her face. "Look at me Gracie." She looked at me. "I'm still alive right?" She nodded. "I am totally safe. From now on I am going to protect you and the kids as much as I possibly can okay?"

"What do you mean?" She said.

I took her hand and pulled her out of the car. "I mean, Alex and I are going to protect you and Sophie from anything that happens okay?"

She smiled at we walked inside.

Hope you guys like the first chapter!! Vote and Comment!!