Cha:1 get me out of here!

Mothers POV*

"Honey we have to leave her here to protect are baby girl and for are 5 year old he will stay with us." I said putting her in her basket under her blanket as well for the note saying her name Alex willer. As I was putting her on the step to a random persons house. She started to cry to I hurried at knocked on the door I then heard footsteps. Then at that point I seen her older brother grow up but I never see her grow up...

***

15 years later*
Alex's POV*

"Sam... Why haven't I been adopted yet like you?" I asked my best guy friend I met here. He had came in as I was turning 13 he was also 13 we stayed to gather for 2 years till he go adopted..by his new family. Then he replied "idk just be polite idk!!" I then got up and then heard "kids come down and you guys might get your dream family!" The witch called as I told him "I need to go..." He asked "y" I then said "the witch said there's people or person looking for a kid." I hit the end button on my phone and then ran to the bathroom and got dressed. (In to the pic) I ran down stairs and said "what's Gucci?" The witch looked at me like I was dead meat for calling her that she said" what did I say for calling me that!" Then she looked at some one so I looked to see who it was.

He looked so familiar he looked like he was in his 20s . then he looked at me and asked "are you Alex willer?" I nodded and asked "why?" I am so confused "I was there when they dropped u off somewhere I'm you brother I thought by now you would have been adopted by them...they said u weren't there...so I was looking for u ever since I was 15!" He hugged me when I was in state of shock. I pushed him off because I couldn't believe him. Then I said "really you didn't stop them by putting me here!"

I ran out side and sat on the porch. Then he followed and said " I did I kept telling them to turn back..." But we where In a bad place at the time they ended up dying when I was 15... That's why I was looking for u....you are all I have now..." I thought about it for a second then said "ok then adopt me out of here!"