Cha:where am I sleeping tonight...?

Alex's POV*

As zero was signing the papers to adopt me I went and packed my clothes. I pulled  my phone out and messaged Sam.

Alex: hey Sammy guess what!

Sammyboo👫:what?

Alex:I GOT ADOPTED

Sammtboo👫: OMG by who?

Alex:my brother!

Sammyboo👫: oh...

After that message they called me down. I yelled back "hold on I'm still packing," I then called Sam the first thing he said "why would he?" I replied "idk I guess I'm the only one he has left...and he was looking for me 5 years ago." He said " I got to go I'll talk to you later..." I replied " k" I grabbed my box of belongings and clothes. I looked over where there was a picture of me and Sam... So I hurried and grabbed it. I walked down the stairs and told zero "I'm going out to the car." He followed and asked " you want me to put your box in the back?" I nodded and he finally got in the car and headed home...

Few min later**

"Zero..." I said walking behind zero he looked be hind him and replied "yeah?"I asked "where am I sleeping tonight...?" He replied "in my bed I can sleep on couch till I get your room fixed..." I then walking into my room and asked "do u have a sweatshirt I can wear to bed?"  He nodded and grabbed one out of his draw. Then handed me a Red Sox sweatshirt I grabbed my shorts and asked "can I take a shower zero?" He nodded and went to the bathroom and had taken a shower and changed in to them. I walked out of the bathroom went towards the couch to go watch tv but zero was sleeping on it. So I walked over to sleeping zero then taped him a few time but he never woke up. So I got up on the couch then pushed him off the couch. Then I sat down then I looked down and HE WAS STILL SLEEPING! So I grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. Then turned on the tv show (Cat Fish).