Cha:Till Next Year

Alex's POV*

"Knock knock!" I heard I mumbled under my "ugh people interrupting today!" I paused the show got up walked towards the door. I opened the door then I  saw my best friend from school but he's 20 and his name is chandler ..."How,who,when,,.?" I said then he said "remember you signed in to find my iPhone? "  I mentally slapped my self I found my self nodding then said "you may come in!" I walked in the living room then stated "don't mind the sleeping  body..." I walk in to the kitchen to get a glass of water but I seen there was cans of beer.

Yes I drink beer... I started at 14 years old with my friend Chandler it was at a party that I got invited to by Sam.

"Hey can I have one.." I nodded and tossed him one. I taken a sip Chandler said " so is that you brother?" I nodded and said "his name is zero." Chandler replied with "I know him very well..." Now I was confused but I never asked how. I then asked "hey do you maybe want to sleep over in my bed?" He nodded "do u have close I can wear to bed?" I nodded and handed him a shirt and shorts. I ran in to bed and as soon as my head hit that pillow I past right out.

***

I opened my eyes and saw Chandler staring at me. I said "good morning Chandler." I got up and stretched my arms out as far as I could then let them fall. I looked over at the door and seen zero freeze in the door way and say "Chandler...What are u doing here sleeping in same bed as Alex!?" I got up and said " he's my best friend he wouldn't hurt me." He gave me a unsure look. I walked out ok the room and got dressed in the bathroom in the (pic). I walk out of the bathroom saw my brother talking to Chandler.I ran in my room before they seen me. I listened to there conversation and heard zero said "Chandler I don't want you near my sister now..." Chandler replied "why is it because I'm in your gang..." I back up to sit on my bed to proses this in my head.
C-Chandler and zero are in a gang ZEROS GANG!

After I let all the proses through I got up walked out in the kitchen like I heard nothing... I opened the fridge to get a beer I pulled my arm out and zero seen I grabbed a beer because he said " no put it away..." He looked at Chandler and asked "Did you get her in this habit?"  Chandler nodded i hugged Chandler and zero and said "Good morning you too gangsters!" Both of them looked shock I then said "Just kidding! Jeez..." I then asked " zero when am I going to start school?" He replied " your not till next year"