Cha:Wait....K-KISSED ME!?

Alex's POV*
I grabbed my beer and phone I then headed out to the back. I saw a huge swimming pool I started to feel extremely excited. I opened the beer I took a sip but before the second sip some one had taken it I look to my left and saw zero. I glared at him till he said "no you are to young and your not allowed to drink this!" I replied " fine!" I ran inside went in my room looked throughout all my closet for a swimsuit. I finally found one I changed in to the (pic). I ran to to back yard I had taken sun glasses, phone , head band and put it on the chair . I ran to the pool I jumped in the pool. I swam up to the air and fixed my hair.

SPLASH!!!!

I tried to see  who jumped in..."AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!! Really Chad...." I said as Sam jumped scared me. I smile and hugged Chandler.I let go and play playfully punch his shoulder. I look up in his eyes and we stared for 4 minutes till he grabbed my face and kissed me. Wait....K-KISSED ME!? I started kissing him back I rapped my arms around his shoulders. I heard Zero ask"Chandler what are..?" I pushed away and saw zero, he came out side and was jawed open speechless.

He pulled me out of the pool and yelled angrily "Chandler don't ever touch my sister again!" I looked up sand said "he didn't do any thing..." I looked at me and said "oh well...don't go near him ever again!" I replied angry "why because you and him are in the wild angles!?" They both looked surprised "how d-d-did u know that!?" Zero said questioning me... I looked down and I just realized what I said! I ran in side like there was no tomorrow...