Let's Begin !

~Chapter 6~

"Bravo !" Deto shouted with joy as he floated down from the cliff. His usually dark armor glowed with excitement. From him shouting with joy, it made me excited as well. "That was marvelous !"

"Oh wow ! I actually stopped time ! Thi- this is amazing !" I ran around in circles cheering with glee. "What's next !? What do we do next ?!" I was like a young pup who experienced his first chew toy. I couldn't stop moving, not even for a second.

"Hold on young one. You still must learn more about your powers." Deto tapped his staff into the ground and a bronze door appeared. "The very first thing for you to do is to travel across the realm and find Abalin. You will know it is her when you see her."

"Could you possibly give me more details? That doesn't help at all.." I gave a sideways look as I began to walk closer to the door. It then opened and I couldn't see the other side until I actually went in. That's how the doors were; through it was nothing, it was completely black until you stepped through.

Deto chuckled a little.."Don't disappoint her, that's more detail for you. Now go, we don't have much time."

I nodded and walked through. I ended up on a massive rock, towering the jungle. Surprisingly the trees were taller than that! It smelt like a jungle, much different from a forest. It was lively ! Vivid and filled with energy. The water smelt much different as well; not a disgusting smell, but more so of a fresh, raging smell. All around me felt powerful !

"AYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYE" A battle cry roared through the jungle as it rattled

"AYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYE" A battle cry roared through the jungle as it rattled. Leaves shook violently as I seen a person swinging from vine to vine. They were swinging at an immense speed, spinning, flipping, doing all sorts of tricks while being in air.

The strange being swung directly above me, releasing from one end of the rock to the other. They landed at the very edge, back turned. I seen a female figure, standing boldly. She wore Amazonian warrior armor; it brightly glowed. She held out her hand as a staff appeared, it was different from Deto's staff. This was like...a spear ! It was a spear instead of a staff...She crouched and jumped from the rock onto a massive tree branch; she turned and got ready to speak until a spotted panther jumped from the shadows. It landed near her and aim its eyes directly into mines.

 It landed near her and aim its eyes directly  into mines