CHAPTER 12

Ella decided to take a nap, so she would be rested and sleep off any pain killer and not take any more for today. It was around eleven thirty in the morning and they hadn't returned. She asked for Robert , but she was told he left with Michael.

Michael was in a lady's boutique after having breakfast in the truck with the guards. Tony was at the wheel in case they had to leave running but ... Michael realize... that not many people would look at him. So he thought " If someone is brave enough to come talk to me, ill tell them that I am a Michael Jackson impersonator." He whispered the same to Robert and they agreed that Robert would be his manager and friend.He moved slowly between the dresses and he could not make up his mind. He has asked Maria, Ella's size. She also told him that Ella was complaining of not enough black, in her clothes. So with that he had an idea in what he wanted to see her in, tonight and tomorrow night. He picked 3 dresses and told Robert to pick the best he liked and pay for it, for him. He wanted to be surprised. So Robert had a red face under his natural dark one. 

" The things I got to do for this man" He was chewing low and noticed a girl eyeing him and smiling at him from behind the counter. Robert looked around and Michael was with his back turned looking busy . Robert looked at the girl and she smiled wide " She cant be older than 25. Good lord". When he made it to the counter She smiled and took the outfits. He said

 -Hi. For my God child"  Oh ok. She said and smiled giving him a sexy smile.

Robert left with a phone number and a name." Michael? You got to let me buy more clothes for the girl" He said in a sing song voice.

 Michael had a good laugh. They took off. Next step the Market.

Ella was sleeping when she heard steps and voices. She heard Robert. Maria was folding her clothes when someone knock on the door. It was Robert with a big bag and gave it to Maria.

 "Oh! Good day Ella."He greeted smiling.

 Ella nodded and with a finger, she made a motion for him to get closer. Robert entered the room and she said in a whisper, when Maria took the bag and got busy with it.

 " Take this note and give it to Michael. Those were his instructions."She told him. Robert nodded and put it in the palm of his hand and closed it.

 " Right away, Ella" She nodded at him. " There are 3 dresses in there. The one in the garment bag is for tomorrow and the other two would be for you to choose for this evening." Ella's eyes were like moons and said Thank you.

Michael went to his room and someone knocked on the door.

-yeah? He answered.

" It's me. Robert. Apparently, I am a mail man too".Michael yanked the door open. Robert chuckled and took Michael's Hand and opened it placing the note in it. Michael shoved him out and closed the door on his face.

 " Oookkeey" Said Robert , who chuckled again and left. He had a call to make.

Michael's hands were shaky . He unfolded the paper right away and he smiled a crooked smile and said, " yessssss" and let himself fall on the bed and closed his eyes biting his bottom lip. The note still in his grasp read, yes and maybe....

At five pm Ella was blow drying her hair with a blow drier Maria found her. She was wearing a black cocktail dress but not tight and short, very boho style. She had her make up in her bag," Pity the powder cracked". She thought. In another room of the house, Michael was trying on his fourth shirt. He looked at his reflection and he grunted , undoing the buttons again. He walked to the door and saw Robert. He whistled at him and then motioned  him to enter the room. He closed the door after him.

" I can't make up my mind on a shirt! He said desperate.

 "I would suggest a comfortable buttoned up hmmmmm white? Short sleeves?" Suggested Robert.

" Won't that look too casual?" Asked Michael Looking with critical eyes at the shirt.

 No, it is perfect for the weather. It is very hot tonight. Do you want to show stains of sweat?"Asked Robert.

 Nooo!" Then no ties or jackets. Said Robert to a very nervous Michael.

" Michael? You got this." Told him Robert. Why are you all smelling and well dressed?" Asked Michael, with his fist at his hips.

 I have a date tonight" and he smiled ear to ear.

 " You dog, said Michael. Good luck".Robert left and closed the door and Michael was left looking around all the clothes he had taken out and found a nice shirt.He didn't button its collar and opened the first two buttons. Ok! He let a lung full of air out.  He touched his hair and sprayed some cologne on.

Robert knocked Ella's door as he passed by. She yelped and flail in the bathroom and the eye liner fell in the sink.-

 Ella?  Called Robert.  Yeah? " He is almost ready." He informed her. " Thank you!" She answered. She finished and grabbed the crutches and hopped her way outside.

 She finished and grabbed the crutches and hopped her way outside