Trembling Hands

Shaking..fear. Anxiety attacks. Mum left to go see a movie...I'm alone. Scared. *phone buzzes* "hey darling...are you alright?" I don't know what to say...I type slowly-"y..e..s.." "Don't lie to me. I know you aren't. There's a massive thunderstorm going on, and you're probably about to lose it." "So what if I am? I can barely type. I'm shaking so bad." I text. "Open your window...there's a surprise" I hear a slight tapping. I can barely walk...trying to compose myself...I open the window. He's soaked...I run to the bathroom and grab about four towels. "You can come in. He removed his shirt...revealing a toned muscular body, the complete opposite of mine. Then..his skinny jeans...nothing but his briefs. He looks up at me, noticing my tear soaked eyes and red face. My ever trembling hands..."Where's my hug?" He says jokingly. He walk up to me. Looks me in the eyes. He starts to tear up. "How could someone so beautiful, be so sad? It's okay darling. I'm here." I feel his warm embrace...he goes into my closet and pulls down his suitcase of his basic necessities.
-toothbrush
-hair cream
-3 sweaters-black, navy blue and gray
-jeans
-sweatpants
-a box of condoms
He pulls the box out, "What the fuck are those?" I ask. "You know." He replied. "I know, but why?" "In case I make a mistake, I could never." I feel so happy inside.
Flash forward 5 minutes. He's laying there, I'm in his sweater, he's in his sweatpants-just sweatpants. I feel his boner when he gets up beside me. "Put it away." I chuckle. My fears are over. He falls asleep with me in his arms. I doze off about ten minutes after him. In my mind I'm thinking "wake up, your mum will be back" but I can't go back to where I was...I don't care anymore.