Chapter one: the birthday

*Pikachu jr. Pov* i woke up very early in the morning to wake up mom and dad. Reason why was because today was my birthday. I'm so exited for what my parents got for me this year. I got up and ran to my parents room. I rushed in the door and yelled"mom, dad wake up it's my birthday today!!!"."c'mon kiddo it's six in the morning, let us sleep for a couple more minutes." Dad said. "No, you have to wake up right now." I said."oh fine then." Mom said with a groan. I ran out the room and went to the living room and turned on the tv. I sat down on the coach and started watching some cartoons. My parents soon came into the living room. My mother came first into the living room. Her name was BMO, she was 6 feet tall and had blue hair, just like me. My dad came in after my mom. His name was pikachu, just like me, he was 5 foot 11 inches and had blonde hair, red cheeks which i also have, and had long pointy animal ears. Apparently he was a pokemon who came into this dimension by one of moms failed experiments. My sister was the last one to get here. Her name was NES, named after moms favorite video game console, she had blonde hair, just like my dad, and had my dads ears as well. She was wearing her favorite dress. It was blue and had a similar design as the dress my mom has. "Can't you let me sleep for a couple more hours at least?" She said sounding annoyed. "Sorry sis but todays my birthday." I said." It's also mine you dummy." She said." Yeah i know." I told her." You two stop fighting, pikachu jr. Go get dress we are going to ihop for breakfast." Said dad." Alright dad" i said back to him. I went into my room and took off my shirt. I looked in the mirror and saw that my birthmark got a little bit darker. The birthmark was in a shape of a thunder bolt and was in the middle of my chest. I went into my closet and put on a normal yellow shirt, which was my favorite color. I then ran downstairs and went inside the blue car that my mom owned. I was so excited for today i could hardly stay still. What i didn't know was what today had in store for me.