Chapter 3: the party

(Pikachu's jr. POV) I went back to the living room and continued to play COD for a bit longer. My parents arrived a couple of minutes after I finished a match. I turned off my ps4 and went to go help my parents with the supplies. After a couple of minutes, we got all the supplies for the party in the house. "let's start getting the party set up." dad said. "alright." I replied.
We finished getting everything set up and ready in a couple of hours. My mom was in the kitchen getting some food ready for the party. My dad was in the garage grabbing some birthday streamers. I didn't know where my sister went. Probably to go hang out with her friends or something.
After I cleaned the table in the kitchen, I went into my room and started to play on my Nintendo 3DS. I was playing Mario kart 9 and was about to win the final race when my mom came into my room. "is there something you need mom?" I asked her. "jr, would you like to get your birthday present early?" she asked me. my eyes then lit up from her question. "yeah totally mom." I responded.
When she heard my response, She closed the door behind her and locked it. She then started to undress herself in front of me. "m-mom what are you doing?" I said Nervously. She took everything off. She was stark named in my room. I kept staring and soon my dick got hard for the second time today.
"sweetie, let momma take care of your friend." she said seductively. She pulled down my pants and started to suck on my dick. I moaned at the pleasure my mom was giving me. After a couple of minutes, I couldn't hold it in anymore. "mom I'm about to... I'm about to... CUM!!! I yelled out. My mom put her hand over my mouth to muffle my yell. She drank every last drop of my cum. "wanna go another round?" she asked me. All I did was nod.
She then went to the other side of my room and bent over, showing me her wet and pink vagina. I walked over to her and position my dick to her entrance. I put my dick in her slowly. She moaned when my dick was all the way in. I started to go slowly and then went faster and faster. She started to moan like crazy and she got tighter from every moan. After a couple of minutes of doing this, I couldn't hold it in anymore. "mom I'm about to cum." I said to her.
I pulled out and my mom got on Her knees. She started to to give me a boob job. It felt so good and I couldn't hold it in anymore. I let out a loud moan and came all over her boobs. She started to lick the cum off her boobs. "let's keep this a secret from your father, okay?" she said. "OK." I replied. She cleaned up the mess and got dressed and went back to the kitchen to finish cooking. I felt exhausted from today. Let's just hope my sister is having as much fun as me.