Chapter 4: the garage

(NES's POV) I went to the garage to help my farther with something. He was in the garage getting some extra supplies for the party. As I enter the garage, I saw that he was looking through some boxes. "hey dad, what do you need help with?" I asked him. My dad turned around and looked at me. "I wanna ask you something sweety." he said. "ask away dad." I replied back.
"did you have sex with your brother?" he asked. I stood there, shocked at what he asked me. I was too scared to answer him. "I knew it." he said. He must of figured it out because I didn't say a word. "how did you find out dad?" I asked him. "because when I came home, you two were acting very strange and being too awkward with each other." he said.
I was scared out of my mind. I didn't know what to do so I was about to apologize."you can choose two options: option one, you'll be grounded for a whole year or option two, you will have sex with me and I'll let you off the hook." he said before I was able to apologize. I thought about my two options for a while.
Finally I made my decision. "I'll have sex with you dad." I said. He smiled and told me to take off my clothes. I did as I was told and took off my clothes. I placed them on the floor." get on your knees." he said. I got on my knees and he walked towards me. He pulled down his pant and I saw his dick. It was bigger than pikachu jr dick.
I grabbed it and started to stroke it. It got hard after a couple of strokes. After a couple of seconds, I started to suck on it. After a couple of minutes, my dad grabbed my hair and pushed me all the way on his dick. He came in my mouth and drank every last drop of cum.
He then pulled me up and turned me around. He got on his knees and started to lick my pussy. It felt so good, that I couldn't resist letting out a moan. After a couple of minutes, he got up and bent me over. I put his dick in me slowly until it was all the way in. It felt so good and painful at the same time. He started to go faster and faster by the second.
After about 30 minutes of fucking, I felt very close to cumming. "D-dad I'm so close." I said. "me too sweetie." he replied back. "sweetie, I'm going to... CUM!!!" he yelled out. He pulled out just before he came and squirted all of his semen on my ass.
We cleaned up all the mess and got the extra supplies. "I won't ground you but you must keep this a secret, OK?" he said. "ok" I replied. Now I feel tired being fucked twice in one day. I wonder what pikachu jr is doing right now.