Chapter two: siblings

*pikachu jr. Pov* we finished eating breakfast and headed home. The food at ihop was delicious. "When will the party start mom?" I asked her. "Probably at 6 in the afternoon, if we get everything ready." She said. I smiled and started to get exited for my party.
We arrived home a couple of minutes later. When i entered the house, i went to the living room and started playing COD on my ps4. My sister went to her room, probably to text her friends or something. "We'll be going to the store to buy some supplies for the party, do you guys want to come?" Dad asked. "Nah I'm alright dad." I told him. "No, I'll stay dad." Yelled my sister from her room. "Ok, we'll be back in an hour or so." Dad said and then went back to the car.
I continued to play COD in the living room, not paying much attention to anything else. My sister came out of her room and sat on the couch in the living room. I didn't notice her walk in because i was too distracted on the game. I was sitting in my blue gaming chair right in front of the t.v. And my sister was on the left of me on the couch.
The game ended a few minutes later and i got up to get a drink from the kitchen. When i came back, i finally noticed my sister. "Oh hey sis, didn't see ya there." I said. "Hey pikachu, can you do me a favor?" She asked me. "Um sure, what is it?" I asked. "Could you come with me for a sec?" She said. "Alright." I said.
I followed her into her room and she sat down on her bed. "Take off your clothes." She told me. I took off my clothes and laid it down on the ground. "Ok, now what?" I asked. "Turn around." She said. I did what she said and turned around. I started to hear some ruffling noises behind me. I thought she was going to pull a prank on me so i got myself prepared.
After a couple of seconds, she told me to turn around. I turned around and my sister was laying on the bed naked. I started to blush and was about to turn back around. "Pikachu, why don't you come lay down with me?" She said seductively. "Um sure i guess." I said worriedly. I went to the bed and laid next to her. She then grabbed my hand and made me grab her boobs. They felt soft and big. Her boob size was a d-cup. She then moaned from my touch. My dick started to grow hard. "I think your friend want to come out and play." She said.
She grabbed my dick and started to stroke it. "Wow, how big is it?!" she asked. "I think ten inches" i said. She then started to lick it. I moaned from the feeling of her tongue on my dick. After a couple of minutes of licking, she then started to suck me off. "NES if you keep doing that I'll...I'll...CUM!!!" I yelled while cumming all over her face. She started to lick the cum of her face with her hands. "Your dick is still hard, so i guess we'll begin the good part." She said. She then got on top of me and positioned herself over my dick. She went down on my dick slowly and started to moan really loud. She was able to take my whole dick in her and she slowly started to bounce up and down on me.
After a couple of seconds, she started to go faster. We both moaned from the pleasure of this and we were both close. She kept on riding me for a couple more minutes until I couldn't hold it anymore. "NES i think I'm about to...CUM!!!" I yelled again as i ejaculated inside of her. "ME TOO!!!" She yelled with me as she cam all over my dick. She then got off of me and laid next to me. "We have to keep this a secret, ok pikachu?" She said. "Ok" i said. We both got dressed and cleaned up the mess we made on the bed. Today was probably the best birthday ever for me but it was only going to get better.