Chapter 5: suprises

(BMO's POV) i woke up very early for some unknown reason. My head started to hurt when i got up and i felt like throwing up. Yesterday was the bithday of my two kids and we threw a huge birthday party to celebrate. I guess I dranked too much and passed out. I was laying on the sofa in my living room. The living room was filled with used cups and plates everywhere. I got up and went to the kitchen to get a glass of water. When I got to the kitchen, my daughter was already there eating some cereal.
   "hey sweetie, did you have fun yesterday?" I asked my daughter. "yeah I did mom, it was a lot of fun hanging out with all my friends." she replied back. "well, I'm glad you had fun but now we have to clean up all this mess." I told her. "OK, let me just finish eating breakfast and then I'll help you." she said. "by the way, have you seen your farther or your brother anywhere?" I asked her. "dad went to work already and I haven't seen jr Anywhere." she said. "He's probably in his room sleeping." I said.
   I went to go change into some clean clothes and went back into the living room with a trash bag to clean up the mess. I saw NES walk in and start helping me. After a couple of hours, we finished cleaning up the house and threw away all the trash bags. I went to the living room and layed down on the coach. NES went to her room, probably to change into new clothes. I forgot to give NES a present for her birthday. Since I gave jr a present, I thought it was unfair to not give NES a present. The only problem was I didn't have anything to give her.
   I thought for a while and then I got an idea. I went to her bedroom door and knocked on it. "Sweetie its me, can I come in?" I asked. "yeah, come in." she said. I opened the door and went inside the pink room. The room was filled with makeup and posters of boy bands. A typical girls room I would say.
   "what is it mom?" she asked me. "I just wanted to give you your birthday present since I forgot to give it to you yesterday." I said. "OK where's my present?" she asked me. "turn around first and then I will give you your present." I told her. She turned around and I got undressed. I went inside my bra and found my dildo that I use when pikachu is not here. "you can turn around now honey." I said to NES. She turned around and as soon as she saw me, she started to blush. I went up to her and kissed her. After a couple of seconds, she started to kiss back.
   I layed her down on her bed and I put one finger inside her pussy. She was already wet from the kiss and my finger only made her even more wet. I went slow but then I picked up the pace. She was moaning like crazy just from the feeling of my finger. I stop using my finger and then layed then in front of her. I put the dildo in between each other and we both went on it. We were both fucking the dildo and it felt so good. We went as far as we could until we both hit each others pussy.
   We both kept going up and down on it until we couldn't hold it in anymore. "mom I'm about... I'm about to... CUM!!!" she yelled out loud. "ME TOO!!!" I yelled with her. We both got of the pink dildo and cum started to ooze out of our pussy's. We cleaned up the mess and went to the living room. "did you like your present NES?" I asked her. "yes I did mom, yes I did." she responded back. Today started off pretty good, I would say.

(Pikachu's jr POV) I can't believe I just saw my mom fucking my sister. That was so fucking hot. It was a good thing I hid in my sister's closet or I would never have been able to see that. I started to clean my dick with a piece of paper that my sister left in the closet. That was the best fap I had in months.