Part 2

You know I never thought that life would be so difficult. I was entirely wrong if you think about it. Sixth grade started off good for me. Until I met this guy that we will call squidward. Yes, he looked exactly like him. He was one of the bad boys and after knowing him for about two days I ended up going out with him. You are probably thinking what the hell is wrong with this girl she doesn't even know the man. Yeah you are absolutely right I am completely stupid. I started dating him and everyday I would get into more and more trouble no matter what it was. I would skip most of my classes to be with squidward. We would make out on stairs and different corners of the school. But that wasn't enough for him he always wanted to grab my boobs and grab my ass. I didn't really understand like I was young it didn't comfortable to me. My parents never liked him because they just knew he was bad news. Also because my aunt read my messages every night and didn't let me sleep with my phone in my room at night. I don't even know how I put up with this. He broke up with me a couple of times but in the end I always ended up taking him back like a dumbass. One day we were texting and talking about how much we "missed" each other and all of that and he asked me to send him a picture of my boobs. I am a very insecure person so at first I was really scared to send him pictures but I ended up sending him a picture or two. I didn't put my face into the photo because I'm not that dumb. But, one day I just got tired of his bullshit towards me. He would hit me when I wouldn't do what he wanted me to. He made me fall down the stairs a couple of time and he also dragged me up the stairs by my hair one time. I was just so done with everything and I didn't want to deal with it anymore. So I called him and I told him it was over. That the six months I had with him were shit and I didn't want to deal with his shit anymore and I hung up on him. The next morning I wake up trying to look for my phone and it was no where to be found. My aunt comes barging into my room screaming, "what picture is squidward talking about what picture did you send him?" Turns out he got so mad that I didn't want to be with him anymore that he blackmailed me saying that if I didn't get back with him he would send my pictures all around the school. I told my parent that it was just a picture of my cleavage thinking that maybe it would make it a little less dramatic. I was completely wrong I ended up in the principals office that day with my parents and his parents. Just perfect right? They ended up sending him away to an alternative school where he stayed the rest of the school year and all of summer. He called me the first few weeks and after the 8th phone call I asked him to never call me again and he did as he was told. Thank god I got rid of that bullet.