Part 4

After this little incident school wasn't the same for me anymore. People would just stare all the time. Or somebody always had something to whisper in their friends ear. School was the worst place to be.
Scratch that. Home was the worst place to be. See I've been struggling with depression from a very young age. I've tried to kill my self at least three times already. Hang, pills and cutting.
Lets start off with my brother. We are gonna call him Michael. My brother is older than me by almost two years older than me. When I was born my mom and my dad were the only ones that really accepted me into the family. Everybody else in my family was still starstruck over my brother. My brother didn't want a little sister so we always ended up fighting.
My uncle Willie never picked me up until I was already two years old. I fell one day and hit my head hard. I started crying and my dad was trying everything to stop me from crying and my uncle picks me up and I stopped crying. Ever since then my uncle has been different with me.
My aunt Maroon always chooses my brother as her favorite. 'Til this very day my brother is still her favorite child. Anything he needs she will do because if not he curses her out. But, I'm the bad one and I don't even curse at her. Since I was little my aunt always had a comment about my weight. "You're getting too fat.", "you need to lose weight," "your face looks like a bowling ball." She wasn't the only one that talked bad about me.
My grandpa may he rest in peace was also on top of me everytime I ate. Everytime he saw me eating the first thing he would say was, "you are going to roll down the street if you keep eating." Because of this my dad would make me eat in the room with him. Just so my grandpa wouldn't make me feel bad for eating.
My mom Violet she seems to be perfect but is not. My parents got a divorce when I was in first grade. They fought for custody over my brother and I until I was in third grade. During this time my mom ended up getting married again. When they went to court Violet's new husband had a warrant out for his arrest so they went and took him to jail during my mom and dad's court case. My mom got up and said "you keep the kids." She walked out after her now ex-husband to bail him out of jail. We ended up moving with my aunt and uncle after this. She ended up in jail and once she got out she had nothing. She was living on the street until she got into a motel and got a job. She then met her fiance and the summer of my sixth grade year she moved to vegas.
My dad, Gregg. We have the weirdest relationship I love him like crazy but he's probably hurt me the most. My aunt everytime she saw my curse on a text message or my friends curse on a text I would get in trouble for it and she would snitch on me to my dad. Any little thing that I would do, it would always end up to my dad because thats all Maroon knows how to do. My dad has had to punish me a bunch of times and everytime it was because of my aunt.
One day it got so out of control that he screamed at me and said "you are going to become a whore and a bitch like your mother." My dad is probably the only person that has hurt me the most.
For years I tried leaving their house and going to see my mom but I wasn't allowed to live with her or stay with her. Maroon was the one that was saying that I couldn't go see my mom until I was 18. Like if she was the boss of me or something. At this time I didn't try that hard to see my mom because I was scared of leaving my dad. In that side of the family I'm the glue that holds everybody together and keeps everybody sane. So instead of everybody else worrying, I'm always the one to worry because I take care of everybody else.
I'm the youngest one taking care of the whole family and it is so much pressure on me.