Expression Session

Hey everybody :) So I just wanted to tell you that I try and match every P.O.V with every song. So from now on I will try and find a song which matches with the P.O.V :) So...Ally's P.O.V = Sweet Nothing, Danny's P.O.V (when he is expressing his feelings) = Same love, 

________________________________________________________________________________________

Ally's P.O.V

I moved away from him and was making my way to the door when suddenly I was pulled by Marc's arm and and he brought me really close.  I saw tears running down his cheek. And then he kissed me. I broke the kiss and ran upstairs and there was Danny, who was looking at me really surprised since I was crying. I was so embarrased! And I was even more embarrased since I was crying!!

'Um Ally what happened down there?' he asked

'Ugghh none your business!!' I shouted at him. He grabbed my arm and I turned around to face him. 'Let me go Danny!!' I snapped at him.

'Look Ally calm down!!' he said

'How could I calm down!! He fuckin kissed me after messing with my emotions like that!!' I said trying not to cry more than I was.

'Look if you need anything just talk to me. I'm not going to judge you!' he said

'I'll see about that later' I said and left the house. I made my way back home and I was really messed up. My eyes where reall red from crying and my face even red from shouting!! And what is the deal with Danny? Why does he want me to talk to him now?? 

I went up to my room and closed my window and especially my curtains because I wanted privacy and not that idiot watching me all night!!! After I calmed down I layed on my bed and eventually slept. I woke up realizing that I had school today. I wasn't really in the mood for school, so I decided that I would stay at home because I didn't want to face Ashton and Marc!! I went to get some breakfast and heard Fred's car. I knew that they had left to school. 

______________________________________________________________________________________

Danny's P.OV 

I got out of the car and my way into the school with Marc, Fred and Ashton. I was really starting to get worried about Ally because of what happened yesterday! How do I know? Marc told me everything, but Ashton doesn't know what happened yet!! Ally looked really sad and angry yesterday!!

I looked for Ally everywhere! She wasn't even in class!! I was geting really worried, so after 1st period I decied to go and see if she was at home. When I arrived I knocked the door but no one opened. I knocked again and finally Ally opened.

'What do you want Danny??' she said

'I just wanted to check if you were ok!' I said truthfully

'Well, I'm not ok!!' she said

'Can I come in?' I asked her and then she made me way for me to pass and led me to the couch in her living room. I sat down and she sat down on the other side of the couch. 

'What happenedbetween you and Marc?' I asked her. She didn't answer backand instead she got up and made her way to the backdoor. 

'Ally wait, I'm just trying to be a friend and someone you can open up your feelings to.' I said as I followed her

'I know, but I'm scared that you're going to laugh!' she said

'I won't..I promise' I said. I wanted someone to open up my feeling with too!! I could never talk to any of the guys because if they find out what my secret is, they'l judge me forever and will end up with no friends. But I really wanted to open up with Ally. She opened up to me and felt really sorry for her and guilty at my self when she told me that Marc didn't want to be friends with her anymore because of us. She sat down on the floor and I sat down next to her. She placedher head on my shoulder while she told me and I placed my hand around her shoulder so I could comfort her. After she finished telling me what happened, I felt really sorry for her. I wanted to tell her secret now..I couldn't hold it in me any longer. It was killing me.

'Ally I need to tell you something too' I told her and she looked at me. I was really scared to tell her. 'But I'm scared to tell you because you won't accept me for who I am' 

'Danny don't be scared. Just tell me!' She said 

' Ally, I don't like girls..I like guys..I am gay' I told her. She didn't say anything say to me. She looked surprised. I got up and felt really embarrased and was about to leave when she came up to me and grabbed my shoulder.

'Danny, don't be ashamed of your self. I accept you for what you are and don't worry, I am not going to say anything to anyone, especiall the others.' she said and she hugged me at that moment. I didn't feel rejected anymore. 

'I'm so glad I told you because I was thought that no one would accept me, but you made it all better. Thanks Ally for understanding!' I said and smiled. I waved as I left the house and went back home. I just hope that my friends are like Ally because I can't go through all the bullying and pain that I went through before I moved here.

As I was walking back I saw Fred's car. What was he doing here?? I went into the house and found him walking around like a maniac.

'What are you doing here?' I asked him

'I came looking for you because I couldn't reach you and I got worried!' he explained

'Well I'm here now so there's nothing to worry about' I said. He moved really close to me and he told me, 'Just don't ever scare me like that ok?' and I nodded. His eyes were so beautiful. Wait, what am I saying? he is my bestfriend for God's sake!! And he doesn't like guys because he had like a million girlfriends. 

After staring at his eyes I realized what I was doing and broke the eye contact but soon enough I looked at him again and he kissed me.