The bad boys next door

Hey everyone :) I hope that you like this book :)

____________________________________________________________ 

As I always do before going to sleep, I take a peek at the boy next door. Marc. He goes to my school. He doesn't really talk to me, but when we were younger he couldn't live without me. It all changed when 3 other guys moved into town. Fred, Danny and Ashton.

~~~~Begining of flash back ~~~~ 

13 year old Marc's P.O.V

As I arrived home, I made my way up to my room. My dad was still at work and that was a relief since he was always angry at me and he always hurts me. I turned on my Mp 3 and listen to some music as I started to make my school work. As I was writing I saw Ally, my next door neighbor, doing her school work as well. Our rooms were next to each other and we could see each other from the window.

I heard a loud noise coming from downstairs and realized that it was my dad. He always tells me that it was my fault that my mother died. She died while she was giving birth to me She had to choose, I die or she dies, and she chose to die for me.

'MARC!!!'my dad shouted 

'Yes dad?' I asked him 

'What the hell are you doing?' he asked very furiously 

'My school work!' I told him 

'I told you not to do your work and cook my dinner. I am going to get you and rip your hands off!' he said. I was terrified and so I opened my window and jumped on the tree which was separating ally's house from mine and knocked on her window. My heart wanted to just runaway because he my dad could burst into my room any second.

'May I help you?' she asked me 

'Can I please come in because my dad is going to hurt me.' 

And with that, I heard my bedroom door open up in a loud noise.  

Ally pulled me in and we fell on each other. I got up and said ' Are you ok?' and she nodded.

______________________________________

13 year old Ally's P.O.V

Obviously I was going to let him in. His dad was an arrogant man!! He was a monster. No one should believing with him. I heard his door open up with a bang and saw his dad and so I pulled him in and he fell on me. He got up and I got up after I'm and sat on the bed.  

'Can I please stay here tonight?' he asked 

'Yes sure' I said and he looked at me with a relief.

I was getting ready for bed before he came in because I was so tired that if a meteor hit the earth I would not even notice and stay asleep.  

'You can stay on that side' I pointed out for Marc.  

'Thank you so much' and with that I dozed off'

~~~~End of flashback~~~~ 

Ally's 16 year old P.O.V

I really miss having him around everyday and night. The last time I talked to him was at the disco bar two years ago. He is still living next door but with his 3 friends. His dad has been arrested for child abuse and is going to be spending 5 more years in prison.

After I took a peek I noticed that Marc wasn't alone tonight. He had his stupid and bitchy girlfriend Larissa over. I saw them making out and was going to puke and suddenly I see Marc looking at me and with that I closed the curtain and went to sleep while listening to music from my IPhone.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys. I hope you like my first chapter ;D

Sorry for any mistakes

Please vote and comment :) Thanks :)

Annalise :) xxx