Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (2013)

Ally's P.O.V

As I opened my eyes slowly, I realized what had happened the night before and as I turned around, I saw the one and only Marc Jones. I was so glad that I had given up my virginity to him and not to the person whose name shall not be named. 

After I got bored in the bed, I decided to get up and take a shower and dress up because today, I wanted to go Christmas shopping with one of my 'girl' friends Holly. When I got up, I made my way to the bathroom and closed the door behind me. As i stepped in the shower, I turned on the water and when the warm water hit my bare skin it felt so good and refreshing. I got some shampoo and did it in my hair and then I rinsed it out and after I did some body soap and rinsed it, I turned off the water, wrapped a towel around me and went back in my room.

*woot woot* 

Suddenly I heard a whistle and noticed that Marc was up and staring at me. 

'You look so hot!' he complimented. I smiled and noticed that I was blushing. 

'Oh, I my Ally blushing?' he asked trying to tease me. I just smiled. He lifted up me head and looked at me and after staring at each other, he kissed me passionately. I obviously had to break up the kiss, because if I didn't get ready soon, I was going to be late.

'Were are you going today?' Marc asked me.

'I am going Christmas shopping with Holly' I told him.

'Ohh, have fun then. And I like Holly's name cause it kinda have that Christmas spirit in it.' he said as he laughed a little bit.

'Ye ye very funny. Anyways get out cause I have to get ready now. Bye Marc'

'Why can't I stay here and keep you company' he said as he winked.

'I'm sorry Marc, byeee' I told him as I tried to push him to the window. He gave me a peck on the lips and then he left to his room. I closed the curtain so that he doesn't end up staring at me while I change. 

When I changed and got ready I went on Facebook and posted a post saying: "Off with my friend Holly Garcia for some Christmas shopping :') "

When Holly arrived, I went downstairs and went out of the house and to her car. She drove to the Main Mall which is enormous. There were like a hundred shops and it was like heaven on earth! 

I had to buy present to all of my friends which were Marc, Danny, Fred, Holly, Laura and Cecile. For Holly I bought a perfume by 'Playboy' which is really good smelling and I love it!! For Laura and Cecile, I bought them perfume by 'Malizia' which are too, really good smelling and for Danny and Fred, I bought them 'Black' perfume by 'Malizia as well  . And for Marc I bought him a perfume by 'Playboy' and bought him a men bracelet and a men necklace.

For my self I ended up buying a red short lace dress for Christmas Eve and a Black short-strapless dress for New Years Eve. After shopping for about three hours, we decided to call it a day because tomorrow was Christmas Eve and since me and Marc were going out i wanted to rest because we were going to be out late. 

When I arrived at home I made my way to the kitchen and prepared something to eat. I switched on my laptop and ended up chatting with Cecile and Laura on Facebook for about two hours.  After I switched off my laptop, I cleaned the house a little and then went up to my room and painted my nails red for tomorrow. Suddenly my eyes felt really heavy and ended up sleeping.

______________________________________________

*Christmas Eve*

I ended up waking up at noon and I had received like a dozen of missed calls fom Marc. Then I decided to text him.