Table Games

You stand beside the pool table with a cue stick in your hand. You've just racked up the balls. You're wearing a bra and matching underwear, nothing else. Bruno has just pulled into the driveway.

Bruno calls for you throughout the house but, as usual, you wait for him to find you.

As soon as he lays his eyes on you, he drops the bags he'd been holding.

"Strip down to your boxers."

"Whatever you wish, my love," Bruno says, slipping off his jeans and shoes in one motion.

"It's not a wish...it's a command."

"Damn...o...okay," he hesitates, sliding his shirt over his head. You can hear his breath become unsteady.

Bruno approaches you, reaching his arms out in front, preparing to hold you and kiss you. You almost forget. You almost get sucked in to the sex cyclone that is...Bruno Mars. His face, his eyes, and his dimples almost make you forget about the special game you've planned.

"Wait," You gasp, holding the stick out in front of you, slamming it on the floor. It makes a thudding sound, making Bruno jump a little.

Furrowing his brows in confusion, he bites his lower lip and growls.

"Tonight...there are new rules..." You say, hooking one of your thumbs on the front of your panties, right at the top. Leaving your finger there, Bruno is clearly thirsting to have you, to take you in every way.

"What..." he stutters, "What are the rules?"

"Well," You grin, almost in a sadistic manner, "tonight we're gonna play with some balls."

Bruno reaches down to touch himself, running his hand over the top of his boxers. You reach for his arm and drag him closer to the table.

"The same rules from before apply," You say a bit harshly. "You need to behave yourself. Understand?"

"Yes...Yes baby."

"Now," You say, handing him a stick. "Here's what we're doing. You can sink any of the balls on the table. When a solid one goes in, you have control of me...and I can't touch you...and the number on the ball is the number of minutes you have."

You pick up the timer on the end of the table.

"No cheating...we're using this...okay?"

Looking a bit terrified, he appears to be "ready to go." Bruno quietly nods his head in submission.

"When a striped ball goes in, I have control of you for the number of minutes on the ball...you can't touch me. There is one more solid ball than striped...so you have one more opportunity than I do."

Bruno growls once again. "Damn...baby...o-ok..."

"Shh..." You whisper, placing your finger over his soft lips.

Allowing your hands to travel down his chest and inside his boxers, Bruno is ready. Bruno is throbbing for you. It doesn't take much for him to get turned on; all you have to do is take off your clothes, if that.

"If you break the rules, then I'm going to make this very, very hard," You say as you expel your hot breath into his ear, brushing your lips against his lobe.

"Okay."

Wrapping your arms around his neck, you continue to speak very softly. "When we get to the last ball...you need to respect the golden rule. I don't care how many minutes you've been at my mercy. You will wait until the final second. Understand me?"

"Yes."

"Good," You say, giving him a hard kiss on the lips. "Let's play. I'll let you go first."