Good Vibrations

A/N: This part was inspired by the scene from the movie Private Parts. The clip above shuts off a little too soon though.

Bruno is halfway through touring. In a sense, it feels like an accomplishment that you've made it that long already without him. Even so, it's hard to imagine waiting for him the second half.

Shortly after shutting off the TV, you yawn and reach for the lamp beside the bed. Suddenly, your phone vibrates and Bruno's face appears on the screen. You plug in a pair of headphones, just to get closer to his voice.

"Hey baby," Bruno says first.

"Hey," You reply. "Why are you calling me? You're not out with the guys?"

"Eh...we've been doin' that all tour. I wanted to stay in tonight...and talk to you. What are you up to?"

"I was just watchin' some Game of Thrones. I wanted to watch the last episode again."

"Ugh I miss watchin' with you. I really miss you."

"I really miss you too."

"Hey I have an idea. Why don't we FaceTime?"

"Eh I don't know...I'm in 'wearing pajamas' mode."

"Oh come on," he whines. "I bet you look so beautiful right now. Please. I wanna see your face."

You give up and accept the FaceTime call. As soon as you see his real, live face on the screen, you feel reenergized.

"Damn," He growls, "beautiful and sexy. Wanna...play a game? The Game."

You burst out laughing until you realize he's being serious. "Bruno I don't think...I mean...how?"

"I have an idea...I can't touch you...but I can still control you..."

"Well um..." You stutter, unsure of what he means.

"Pull your phone away and lift your shirt up. I wanna see you."

You do as he asks, as he controls you with his voice. You point your phone at your stomach first, slowly moving it up. You hear him moaning the higher up you go.

"Damn baby," he says. "Not wearin' a bra?"

"No," You laugh. "I was getting ready to go to bed. I don't know if I can play any games without you here."

"Oh you're playin'...I'll tell ya the rules. They're gonna be a little different. I can't touch you...so you gotta touch yourself...and I'm gonna tell you what to do...to make you feel so damn good. Now, lay down a little bit more, and hold your phone down near your belly button."

You lay your body down flat, propping your head up just a little bit so you can see the screen.

"Perfect. Now, I want you to start off slow. Take your other hand and massage yourself, but don't touch any of the good parts yet, just relax."

Your hands hover and rub just below your breasts. Bruno moans, and just moments later he gives you the command to move your hands up higher.

"Mmmm....yes," he gasps. He's not showing what he's doing, but you have a good idea of what it is. "Baby...close your eyes and picture that it's my hands doin' that to you now. I'm slowly rubbing and circling your nipples with my fingers."

"Mmm," You moan and giggle at the same time, just thinking about it.

"Go ahead," he says. "I know you want to."

You play with your nipples slowly, imaging that's Bruno's hand and not yours.

"Yeah...there ya go. Now, move over to the other one and do the same thing...and for now, bring the phone up closer. I wanna see how hard those nipples are."