The Game

A/N: This is dirty. You have been warned. Enjoy :)

Wiping away the tears from your eyes, you hope that they don't return once you pass through the front door. You throw your keys and purse on the front table near the stairs and take one final sigh.

"Oh no," you hear his voice echo from down the hall.

Damn it. "What?"

Bruno gets closer to you, pouting. He already knows that your boss is an asshole. "What happened? What did he say?"

"N-nothing...everything's great."

Bruno stands there; he is unwilling to take in your lies.

You sigh. "Alright, alright. I'm really, really close to getting fired. Fuck I'm such a loser."

Bruno pouts again and hugs you tight. "No you're not."

"Bruno don't give me that. You know I hate it."

"Sorry," he says sheepishly. His expression turns quickly into a grin. "How 'bout you go upstairs and get comfortable?"

You shake your head, but Bruno's not very tolerant of that either.

"I'm fine. I'll probably just gonna go and watch TV," you say, making your way over to the living room. Bruno grabs you by your arm.

"Please," he whispers.

Bruno grabs your waist with both hands and rests his head on your shoulder. You can feel his hot breath on the side of your face. You continue to shake your head.

"I know," his raspy voice whispers into your ear. A minty smell escapes from his lips. "I know that this tight black dress isn't very comfortable, as sexy as it looks."

You smile a little and allow him to grab your hand and lead you to the bedroom. The bed looks like heaven after working such a long shift. Suddenly, the lights dim, but you can still see the giant smirk on Bruno's face when you turn around.

"Let's play a game," he says from the doorway, standing in only his boxers. You have no clue how he took off his clothes so quickly.

You roll your eyes. "Bruno I'm really not in the mood for a game. I'm sorry...I'm just not."

"What?" he says with heavy sarcasm. "Think you're gonna lose?"

"No..." you say quietly. "I just..."

With his body pressed firmly against yours, your hands go up, pressing against his chest. Your defenses have fallen away. His face is nuzzled into your neck. Groaning, he sucks gently, nibbling just a little.

"How do you play the game?" you ask weakly.

Bruno giggles a little, still holding onto your waist. He backs you up against the side of the bed until the backs of your knees hit the mattress and you are forced to sit down.

"Bruno...how..." is all you're able to get out, because he puts his finger over your lips.

"Rule number one. One word at a time," he says, unzipping your black dress halfway down your body. The zipper is in the front, right down the center. He was exactly right about it being tight and uncomfortable. "I want you to focus on what I'm doing to you."

Your body is finally able to breathe. You reach your hand to unzip yourself all the way, but Bruno stops you.

"Rule number two. Hands off yourself," he smirks, grabbing your hand and kissing it. "Only I'm allowed to touch you."

Your jaw drops. You are unsure if you'll be able to last long in the game. While your mouth is still open, Bruno inches closer and closer to your face. His beautiful brown eyes are very, very close.