Surprise on the 405

You and Bruno have just left a wedding in Laguna Beach. It ended fairly early, mid-afternoon. The sun is shining; the glare reflecting from the mirrors and windows of other cars makes it impossible to see well for a while. You look over to Bruno, adjusting his view and looking behind him as he tries to merge into heavy traffic on Interstate 405.

"Fuck," he grunts. "Damn, do I have room? I'll never get used to driving here."

You turn your body around to look, letting him know that there's enough room to pull ahead. Even after the merge, Bruno looks extremely stressed as the car sits completely still for ten straight minutes. You rest your head on the headrest, hearing "Let's Pretend We're Married" by Prince blasting from the speakers. Slowly turning your head to the side, you see Bruno let out a deep breath as he looks out the window. While he's not looking, you gradually move your hand closer to his pants. He gasps when he feels the weight of your hand rest on him.

"Wh-wh-what are you doing?"

"Relax...relax," You say quietly. "We've done this before."

"Y-y-yeah," he stutters, "...but not in traffic...not when there are so many trucks that can see down..."

"Well," You say, raising the pitch of your voice, beginning to massage him. "I get to be in charge again since you embarrassed me on the plane. You have tinted windows...if people see they really have to be starting...and that makes it kind of hot...don't cha think?"

"Baby..." he groans, sneaking in a smirk as he hardens from beneath your palm.

"Besides, you can't tell me you're not lovin' this..." You say, beginning to loosen his belt and unbuckle his pants. "You're so hard already."

Bruno squirms, and the rate of his breathing picks up considerably with anticipation. Your face and hands hover around him.

"C'mon, baby," he gasps, placing his hand on your back and trying to get you to move in closer.

"Hold on, Bruno," You say. "You're already breaking some rules...but here's the catch this time...you need to hold off until we get home."

"No...No..." he moans, taking your hand and trying to force you to touch him some more. "Baby we could be here awhile...I can't...can't..."

"That's why we need to take it slow," You wink, "...and stop being so pushy...or I'll make this even...harder... for you. Two hands on the wheel... Now."

Immediately, Bruno obeys and puts his other hand on the steering wheel, switching glances between you, the road, and what your hands begin to do to him. You help Bruno slide his pants down a bit more, until his length pops out and sticks straight up like the Washington Monument.

"Damn, baby," You say biting and licking your lips. "I think I really need to take it slow, huh?"

"No," he moans. "No."

You position yourself so that you can comfortably massage his upper thighs, slowly and teasingly. You run two fingers up and down the underside of him, from the bottom to the tip, over and over. The traffic moves along, but you only move a few feet before traffic is at a standstill again. You look up at Bruno; his face and his reaction always encourage you to keep pleasing him the best you can. When you glance up, you see the biggest grin on his face as your mouth moves closer and closer to his tip. Fitting just the tip of him around your lips and at the front of your mouth, you wiggle and move your tongue around.

"God damn," he forcefully grunts, jerking in your mouth.

"Careful," You say, slipping him out of your mouth and moving your hands up and down him. "I wouldn't do that if I were you."