Big News

Arizona leaves the lawyers office and heads Joe's to cool down for a bit. One shot of tequila, then another and another and many more til she cant even sit correctly. She sees a tall figure walk up to her.
"How about I buy you another one." It's a man that is all she knows.
"Um... I'm fine thank you."
"Come on doll just one more."
"My wife will be coming soon. She works at the hospital across the street. I'm sure you wouldn't want to see the inside of an ER tonight would you? Doll."
"Oh I'm sorry I'll just leave now."
Arizona sighs and puts her head in her hands and closes her eyes as tears start to form. She hears the bell from Joe's door chime and hears a seat being pulled up next to her.
"Arizona?"
She lifts her head up to see that it's Callie.
"What?"
"Joe called he said you were drunk and asked if I could take you home. I know it isn't my place bu-"
"You're right it isn't your place at all. So you could go home to your perfect Penny."
Callie looks at her dumbfounded. She thought Arizona liked Penny.
"Listen Arizona you're drunk so im not taking this harshly."
"The only reason I'm drunk is because of you."
"What?" Callie said with a shocked expression.
"You think you can take my daughter and I won't fight for her well you got it all wrong."
"Arizona you're drunk let's just take you home." Callie grabs Arizona's hand and starts to walk out with her.
"You said you'd never leave." Arizona says a little under her breath.
"What?"
"You said you'd never leave." she said loud enough for Callie to hear.
"Yeah well that was before you cheated on me."
"We had gotten better then you decided to go to therapy and now look at us. I can't even move on because you are stuck in my mind all the time." Arizona said tearing up.