Powers

"So wait we have powers? Not believing it." I said "If we have powers or you have powers show us." Ok." he said
Then a yellow spark came out his hand and pointed at the floor and some kittens showed up. Weird right. While we were figuring out what happened the man told our powers. Me I'm a wizard with the most powerful spells,
Ellie she's the chosen one. Can you believe it? Chris was a fire magic and stuff, Sam has ice powers, and Bob has elemental powers. Rossy is actually the keeper of the magic crystal with her mom the queen. That big man said "say this words and you will see your powers" and those words were actually pretty weird it was " This thing is not a game so show my power that I will gain" after we said that a spark in my hand like that man began to show up and made me fly. It was color black or blue or navy blue.
Same thing happened with my other friend but not Chris, Sam, Bob, and Rossy. Chris actually had fireballs spinning around her. Chris was ice spinning around her. Bob and Rossy was elements spinning on them.

I guess me and Ellie were wizard and witches. After all that they gave us special books more like spell books. I tried a spell to summon my anime self "Okamura Akihiro"
And it worked but disappeared in 5 seconds. They said our power is still growing so we won't waste it. When we got home I told my mom about it and SHE FREAKIN KNOW EVERYTHING. And I said. "Are you a witch" and she said yes
I was really happy that I found out that I have powers and I came from the family of magic. I hope tomorrow will be fun.