5th Grade

Hi my name is AJE. This school year was pretty weird I guess. Also this is the year i learned that i have powers and my other friends also.

It started when the bell rang for school. Me and my friends Chris, Sam, Bob, and Ellie were just running getting away from that stupid janitor. I don't know why he hates us. Well is it the part that we also prank him or that we switched his mops with long lollipops. Either both i guess. Let's continue while we were running we fell down. "Ouch what was that for!" Chris shouted. "Wait there's nothing there?" I said. Then suddenly a very bright light opening slowly. We got curious a little and approached it turns out it was a door to another world or something. A man came out of that door and said"You 5! Follow me." "Who are you!" Sam and Bob said repeatedly but he won't answer. Until he had enough and raised up his hand then in the sudden we floated into the air he's like pulling us. Bob keeps saying "Alien" and I was shocked and I can't move maybe because he controls us now. We approached flying into the the door while me and friends are in half the door we could see 3 tall tables like a judge table or something.

In the room was three people and my friend Rossy I asked her"Why are you here!?" BTW we are frenemies. And we just had a fight earlier about a secret thing. Ok now go back to the story. "AJE, Sam, Chris, and Bob do you no why you are here" a man in the middle table said loudly."I don't even know why i am here" rossy said." You are here for a special reason you are different from others you have special powers which you can acquire in proper training and age. You are going to Magic school."the people said "But how about our families." Bob said. "Its fine we have magical doubles".