II.

Walking through the gates of Kagrax Yu entered the town of Castleford which was where the castle and shopping district were.

Yu examined his surroundings as many people walked throughout the streets of Kagrax. Children played card tricks and trotted with friends in the area.

Noticing a sign that pointed in many different directions Yu read the sign it stated. "Left, The Devious Hag's Tavern; Right, Castle Kagrax; Forward, Kagrax shopping district," Yu thought what should be the first thing he should do; unexpected grumbles came from his stomach.

While riding in the carriage to this land, there wasn't much for him to eat.

He'd usually conserve his food for times he was famished, but now he could go all out.

"Well maybe I should eat first," Yu thought to rub his stomach with his left hand, while holding his bag with the right.

Yu began his official voyage in Kagrax turning left on his way to "The Hag's" an abbreviated version commonly used for the tavern.

**

After searching for The Hag's Yu found himself sitting among many people who ate and gathered at this establishment.

Mainly made of wood, this tavern is nearly over fifty years old. The hag is a place for all individuals to drink, dine and even sleep, The hags was also an inn, anyone, whether wizard or vampire was welcomed.

Yu settled at a table alone observing everyone that came in and left he noticed there were inadequate vampires present despite Kagrax being the home of both wizards and vampires alike.

Yu didn't quite understand why he had such a keen vision neither did he know why were his ears so sensitive to sounds.

"Can I help you?" a waitress spoke breaking Yu's train of thought which startled him, he jumped in his seat just enough for his knees to hit underneath.

He gritted his teeth in pain, he tried to speak to the women right after, but only let out painful grunts.

"Ah. Yes-um, may I h-have meat, a bowl of r-rice and also a bowl of ramen" Yu responded shyly embarrassed about the event that took place before her.

Yu wasn't much of a talker when it came to standard conversion, being raised alone and never having any friends he'd usually stick to himself, so his communication skills lacked which was totally opposite when he was in the midst of battle then he's completely a new person.

"Will that be all?" The waitress continued as she kindly smiled, while writing down what the dark haired boy ordered, she brushed of the episode, thinking back to a time when warriors would show up to the hag's shirtless after completing quest,

She would be hit on at least five times a day, which would freak her out and frequently cause her to make silly mistakes with orders.

"And a cup of water" He lightly smiled returning her kindness.

The waitress wrote down everything Yu stated and placed the paper she wrote onto the chef's board.

"You must be new here, a foreigner, perhaps?" A young womanly figure spoke to Yu.

Yu turned in his seat instantly catching eye contact with the person that stared back at him with eyes resembling a hawk.

Eyes bright and blue, like the vast ocean back in his hometown of Urgary.

Yu stared into the eyes of the young women momentarily then her body.

Her slender build gripped by a short and purple sleeveless dress that reached her upper thighs; the dress bared a kingdom's crest of a green rose crossed with two daggers. Which was located on her left breast.