IV.

After the speech by King Juno, Kimiko's father encountered both Kimiko and Yu by the castle gates.

"Kimiko" Segarus spoke to the young women in a gentle tone that made her skin crawl. Yu stood there awkwardly trying to escape taking light steps backward.

"You must be a friend of my daughter, I assume, of course" he spoke once more turning toward Yu as his lengthy blonde hair shifted with the every movement. Yu stopped his pursuit feeling uncomfortable being in the presence of the general after all of what Kimiko told him.

"Y-yes sir" He responded fumbling his words while snapping himself into a decent posture with his hands at his sides and legs completely straight.

"I see" he replied nodding his head then smiling.

"Just where are y-"

"What do you want father?" Kimiko interrupted rudely stopping a further exchange between the two males.

Segarus sighed then averted his gaze back to his daughter. Although his expression was different giving off a dangerous aura.

"As you may already know, Anomius will be once again opening their school sometime this week. And needless to say that I've already enrolled you in the classes that I believe is fit for you" Segarus answered plainly.

"And trust, that though my status, I was able to get you into the most challenging classes that will test your skills."

Kimiko clenched her fist after hearing what he father said. She felt helpless bowing her head before he father. She knew this would happen, not even running away could stop his grip over her life and all she's worked for. He was always there controlling her like a puppeteer. And she was obviously the puppet.

"But father..." Kimiko unconsciously lets out. She figured to stop herself from trying to go against her father.

"Anyone who wishes to fight any of the vampires must pry their way through me."

She remembers that voice, the voice of someone with resolve, Someone who stood up for himself and those who couldn't stand up for themselves.

"This is the year I finally get to choose and learn things I wish to study, why must I go through a year of learning things that don't interest me" She continued looking up at her father with eyes of devotion. His large build towered over her slender frame.

Segarus stood over six foot seven inches tall, the tallest out of all generals almost the tallest person in Kagrax, he's mainly known for wielding Neptis and Yce spells.

During the eleven wars against the land of Flol Plesh, a neighboring country, he entered enemy territory alone defeating them all quickly by drowning then freezing them.

"That may be true but at your father I'll make the decisions of what you'll study, your interest will come eventually" Segarus concluded completely dismissing everything Kimiko said.

Her facial expression quickly changed feeling deep sadness engulf her body.

"Yes, father." She sighed putting her hands behind her back.

"Also, where have you been? It took me awhile to realize that it was once again one of your tricks. I've told you various times that type of magic will never prevail."

Kimiko was one of the few wizards in Kagrax could actually wield illusionary Anomus other than her conjuring abilities she was quite skillful with illusion and manipulation.

"I'm currently living in your cabin close to the kingdom" she admitted lowering her shoulders.

"I am deeply ashamed in your actions Kimiko, come, we're going home at once" Segarus concluded highly disappointed grabbing Kimiko's right wrist and bringing her towards his carriage that waited outside the gates.