The Note

My thoughts are interrupted as I run into someone. What is it with me and running into people today? I look up and it's Nicole.
"Nicole!" I say as I hug her
"Get off of me" she replies as she pushes me away.
"I'm sorry did I do something? Are you okay? Where have you been?!" I ask
"Nowhere, I'm fine. Now if you'll excuse me I've got to go. Bye" she answers
I watch as she leaves in a hurry. I can't help but notice the note she dropped. I wanted to tell her but what if it tells me where she's been? I can't help myself, I grab the note and tuck it in my pocket. I look around and walk into the room. I check to make sure no ones in here. I lock the door behind me and open the note.
*Note Start*
Nicole, we need to attack soon. If you want that girl, we need to attack this week. We are running out of supplies and we need our leader to start acting like she cares about us. Please meet us at our base, now. We will be waiting. We are attacking tonight and we can't lose our leader. We will see you soon.
*Note End*
What the hell?! Nicole? A leader? They're attacking tonight. I need to tell mom and dad. Wait, what girl does she want...
I unlock the door and sprint through the house and to the gates. I frantically look around for my parents. I spot my mom and run to her. She asks what's wrong and I give her the note. She looks at me, nods, and runs I'm guessing to find my dad. How could Nicole do this to us?