He's back! Chapter 4

Hey guys sorry for not updating in a while. I know not many people read this but just want to apologize to those of you who do.

"Xaivier!" I yell wrapping my arms around his neck.
"Hey Zoe, I missed you!" He says hugging my waist.
I softly hit him and asked where he was. He explains how he was on a run for more supplies. Although I'm glad he made it home and I can't help but notice his limp.
"What happened to your leg?" I ask concerned.
"Oh um it was really nothin'. Just got shot. Don't worry it's all taken care off." He tells me.
I let out the breath I didn't know I was holding in. I nod and tell him I have to go. It's my turn to help assigns jobs.
I head off towards the barn , I couldn't shake the feeling something was off. As I got closer to the barn I started to feel nauseous. My vision was tunneling and I couldn't hear anything. Everything started to slow down and tilt. Then there was nothing but darkness.
I wake up in the infirmary. I look around for Dr. Johnson. He see's I'm awake and tells me I fainted from being dehydrated. He gives me a bottle and water and tells me to start drinking more water. I take the water and than him. I decide to head back to the females room to see if my sister is there. I haven't seen Nicole in a while. I'm worried about her, ever since the whole apocalypse thing started she's been distant, and lately she's been going on "supply runs" more frequently. I just want us to be close again. Like a family should be.