Chapter 6

Tristan's POV
(Yes yes I know how exiting lol)
I don't know why the fuck I freaked out but I just did and I don't know why I care about her so much but I do and even though every day I tell myself bad things about her it just makes me like her more and even though I torment her I feel like I'm tormenting myself what the fuck is going on with me, I've asked my mum my dad but they say she might be my mate and I still do the same stupid shit to her why the fuck and I so mean to her, I hate Jake that prick he knows I like her so why is he trying to get her what the fuck Man can someone please help me.

Every time I look at the beautiful long light brown hair those big green eyes and those plump lips and her curves oh my god her curves drive me crazy every time I look at I think of her naked in my bed with me on top and fuck fuck fuck snap out of it I can't get a boner I'm sitting at the dinner table ignoring my parents giving it to my life right now "Tristan are u listening to me" mum broke me out on my thoughts "yes mum I am" "ok good so no sports no gym not tv no hanging with friend just stay in your room for the rest of the school year do u here me you now get dropped off by your father and picked up by me and you will not have your phone as well now hand it over" oh my god really...... Well I deserve it after what I did, I pulled out my phone and gave it the my mum then I stood up and walked up to me bed room and laid in my bed and fell asleep.
"Tristan........ Tristan.....psssssstttttt Tristan" what the fuck who's that, I open my eyes and see Nina what the hell Nina "Nina what are you doing in my room?" I asked confused "to see you" "what why I just made you cry and Oh my god Nina I'm so sorry about what said I didint mean it I was just angry and I wasn't" I was cut off by Nina crashing her lips into mine and I started kissing back, wait what the hell is happening.
She started straddling me and grinding against me and I started getting hard, "Tristan" she mines my name ohhhhh God that sounded so sexy fuuuccckkkkk I can't balive this is happening "get on your knees" she broke thee kiss to say, fucking hell yeh I'll get on my knees for you, I get on my knees and she pulls my pants down with my boxers, oh moon goddess is she about to "Nina ahhh" I mine as she starts to put me in her mouth,
*RYANS POV* 
stupid dad making me leave Nina so I can go wake up fucking Tristan I call bullshit, I ring the door bell and Luna let's me in "hello Ryan it's lovely too see you Tristan's up stirs" she's so pretty man and nice and she stayed with Nina all night and she's just the best Luna ever, ok I becoming weird, I stand in front of Tristan's door knocking but he won't answer so imma just invite my self in, ok he's logins down on his stomach should I hit him..... No he would beat me up "Tristan" I whisper "mmmmmmm" what the fuck "tristan" I say a bit louder "Nina ahhhh" what the hell is going on, is he having a, omg omg omg omg I'm gonna have some fun with this "Tristan oh baby" I say in a Girly groan "mmmm Nina you feel so good ahhhh mouth so big" omg hahahahahahha no way he's wet dreaming about Nina sucking his Dick "oh Tristan grab my hair baby and trust in my mouth like no tomorrow" Hahahahha omg, I grab a pillow and put it in front of his hand and he grabs it, haahhahaha oh this is gonna be good way too good to show to Nina, I pull my phone out and press record.
*Tristan's POV*  
"Ahhhhh Nina mmmm God" I'm thrusting as fast as I can into her mouth and it feels so damn good oh yeh, wait why did it just go black and what am I humping my boxers feel wet did I omg, I open my eyes and I was bumping my pillow what the fuck "HAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHA OH MY GOD YOU LIKE NINA HAHAHA" what the hell I turn around and Ryan's there filming  me he's so dead "RYAN YOUR DEAD" I shout and jump out of bed but I look down and I have a huge boner oh god "daamnnnnn no wonder why all the girls at school say your dicks big, it's because it big" wtf is wrong with him, I run into my bathroom shut my door and lock if, now I have to tame the beast where is my moisturiser.