Chapter 1: held down

Red vs blue

"Hello this is foxtrot alpha we are in dire need of support we have crashed, some sort of enemy has been shooting at us for the last hour or so  please respond". I read you what is your status and your location.

We are in some sort of valley some of the squad have been saying it Valhalla what ever that means

Oh your in Valhalla yeah there's not enemy's there just idiots I take it that's red team shooting at you right now. That sarge guy really likes to shoot things and the yellow ones just lazy. A scream pierced the air " I'm orange you asshole", yep that's definitely them. You may already have heard some errm roomers around base  and there probably all true, these guys are not the smartest except that Simmons guy but he's just a nerd.

Instead of telling me a stupid story tell me what to do, I'm to beautiful to die. "Oh yeah kinda zoned out for a minute, er sorry about that so what your going to want to do is a dive roll and then a cat stance then your gonna wanna do 5 star jumps and the. Finish with asking if they want a sandwich. "WHAT" jeeze calm down I'm messing with you. What do I do then do I just sit here and wait to die or fight back.

Well the first one sounds more amusing but I don't think you should do either, I'll call in a pelican to collect you that should scar them of, there really a bunch of pussys. "Finally your actually being helpful  but how long will it take. It'll never come if your going to be cheeky well the eta is about Half and hour  based of the trogectory and distance.

A slight shout springs through the air "tucker did it" and this was followed up by an explosion. One of the Reds then shouted back at him and called him a "BLUETARD", the blue was heard afterwards offering people scrimmages and he said what ever they are they sound delicious. I replied to the radio navigator how many of them are out here and she said "about 10 well and some others come everynow and then which are agents we send to check on them and they report back her name is Texas, she's kind of a badass.

Survivors POV: The reds are idiots how have they not killed each other yet, and why are the bases at each side of the ravine, are they using these people as lab rats and the director studying them. I had to find out more

Cabooses POV: TUCKER DID IT! Wait a minute why am I screaming in my head. I like me

The pelican should be there soon ill meet you guys when you get back to base

SIGNING OF
LINE DISCONNECTED