fifth

when taehyung got home, mi-yeong was laying on the couch, asleep. he smiled and removed his shoes before waking over to her. he reached down and gently ruffled her hair.

he brought all of his bags upstairs and got the necklace he bought for mi-yeong out. he got a post-it note and wrote a small message on it. he then put both of them in mi-yeong's room for her to see when she woke up.

while she slept, he decided to take a shower. grabbing a change of clothes, two towels, and his phone, he went into the bathroom and shut the door. taehyung out his music on shuffle and stripped before turning on the water.

as he stepped into the stream of water, he groaned. it was extremely hot – just how taehyung liked it. it cascaded down his tired muscles, relaxing him.

he softly sang along to his music as he washed his body and hair. when the water grew cold, he stepped out of the shower, wrapping a towel around his waist. he used a second towel to dry his hair.

while he was getting dressed, his phone pinged with a text message from jimin.

chim: you're going out with us all tomorrow, right?

tae: yep! i'm hoping mimi will come too~

chim: ah, yeah!

chim: can i stay the night tomorrow?

tae: ofc :)

chim: yay thx taetae <3

taehyung grinned and locked his phone, slipping it in his pocket. he left the bathroom and was greeted with a tight hug and squeals.

"thank you thank you thank you! i love the necklace, tae! thank you!"

nothing made taehyung happier than knowing his sister was happy.