The Nation

Jet's P.O.V.

Zuko told me we were about ten minutes from the harbor in the Fire Nation.

We started to gather our stuff and at the last second Zuko put me in his bag.

The fire nation was a very traditional place. Servants lined up to help Zuko and Azula off the boat and to their rooms.

They carried their bags to their rooms. It was a while before me and Zuko were finally reunited back in his room.

"Zuko! What's wrong?" I asked immediately.

"My dad wants to see me later." he said like it was the worst news ever.

"Hey. I know he'll except you. Don't worry."

"B-but what if he doesn't. He might even scar the other side of my face."

"If he does that I'll rip his stupid limbs from his stupid body as slowly as possible." I said meaning every word.

"R-really. T-that's not a very smart idea."

"What? Don't think I can defend myself?"

"No! Its just...I have fire bending and I still got this." he pointed to his scar. I flinched.

"Sorry...I-I wasn't thinking..."

"I don't want to lose you, Jet. I know you don't want to lose me because every time I wake up you are holding onto me, but do you ever think before you act!"

"I do...just...I do it...less than a split second before I act..."

"Jet...just be smarter in the future..."

I smirked "I'll see what I can do..."